Racist Karen embarrasses friends as she abuses Uber driver: "Go back to Asia"

He’s not responsible for her drunk racist outburst.

Who said that he was?

That’s even more worrying

2 Likes

My point is that your assumption about him just wanting to be laid is sexist in my opinion.

I’m then saying that he also isn’t responsible for “controlling” these women which kind of is implied by focusing on him and why he isn’t doing something else to influence the situation (because sex see!) and also through his own comments “get these broads out of your way etc.”

You don’t have to agree with me, but yeah, that’s how it comes across to me and that’s what I think about it.

3 Likes

It’s a bit of a stretch.

Perhaps you’re getting that from the dude in the video, who clearly apologizes as if he’s responsible for the behavior of the other two, and even tries to physically coral them. As if it’s his job to control what physical space they should occupy. It could be he feels a responsibility to protect two inebriated women after hours until he can separate himself from the asshole completely in good conscience. Or maybe he’s experienced this behavior before. As for the likelihood of this guy interested in getting laid (if that’s what the dynamic was, who knows), definitely not a stretch.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.