Racist Karen gives two teens a piece of her mind while destroying their Pride Month art

Can we get to the fact that she broke the law, that is, she committed a criminal offensive, as any graffiti tagger understands that they may be bagged. So it is perfectly appropriate for her to lose any and all jobs. As well as having a criminal record, paying restitutions, paying a criminal fine, serving time.

3 Likes

Yes, I know. I forgot to add the sarchasm prevention /s to my post. I’ve edited it in now.

I was directly referencing what the bigot in the video I posted said that the comment I replied to was a reply to, so plenty of room for miscommunication.

8 Likes

Indeed.

'Tis the nature of the internet.

14 Likes

Very neat fact. I love the rolling stones but never looked into the origin of the logo.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry, I should maybe have put a /s or :wink: at the end of my comment.

We both forgot then :smiley: I always tend to assume that everyone on BB is being sarcastic unless they are clearly not :thinking:

8 Likes

17 Likes

Same. Between the endless stream of racist/homophobic garbage and family troubles – not to mention being at the tail end of a truly horrendous year – I am just worn out. I say this knowing that I have not experienced the worst of any of this. How do people keep from just sitting and crying?

7 Likes

I don’t know about everyone else, but one of the things I do is come here. It helps me remember that I’m not alone, and helps keep me sane.

12 Likes

I don’t know. I just keep waking up again to the same nightmare. I don’t want this Doomer nightmare anymore, I never wanted it to start with.

On the other hand, I survived the homophobic and transphobic attacks that gave me PTSD, so I can survive this.

16 Likes

John Pasche is American? And famous?

4 Likes

Splitting the atom does tend to be violently exothermic.

3 Likes

Doh! You’re right, I was confusing Warhol’s other work for the Stones. I’ll amend the post.

4 Likes

That’s because there are no mental processes happening.

4 Likes

Exactly. Somehow, when a community comes together to advocate removal of racist, hurtful monuments in public spaces, that’s just wrong, but it’s totally acceptable to get all up in arms about a fecking rainbow and messages of love and acceptance?!?
Any mental processes are limited to an ill-informed amygdala.

11 Likes

rainbow

7 Likes

Agreed. In a lot of ways, this place has grown to be my anchor to the real world. It’s good to have a safe haven in a storm.

11 Likes

:joy: I can’t help but hear a soundtrack (to the “tune” of the Badger/Mushroom meme) that goes: RainbowRainbowRainbowRainbowRainbowRainbowRainbowRainbow Kitty! Kitty!

8 Likes

That sounds reasonable
[It’s even a screengrab from a Randy Rainbow video]

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.