I don’t have an ass you jerk!
What sort of pants fit best for an assless fellow?
- assless chaps
- ass-only chaps
- Those jeans with the plastic buttcheeks
When are you putting out Halloween decorations?
- I already have them out
- Probably in the next week or so
- Around mid October
- Right before Halloween
- I just put a bucket of candy out and lock the door
- No thanks. I’m a terrible person who doesn’t like fun.
“spanking the pomegranate” 1)
Now thats an euphemism looking for a use case.
1) See food thread.
How random will these polls get?
- Somewhat random
- Pretty random
- Very random
- I am a very ordered snowflake and opposed to randomness
Would you like some candy corn?
- Yes, please!
- Absolutely not!
There is no in-between.
- Sergeant Stanley Thaddeus Wojciehowicz
- Mikołaj Kopernik
- Lady Pank
- What the fuck?
- Everyday I say…
- Only sometimes
What is this?
- A school for ants?
- I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.
Crazy pills are in
- The water
- The air
- The earth
- The fire
From rechecking values upthread, the poll widget always sets values to sum to 100% (if there is only 1 vote allowed) and either mis-rounds the lowest value down (or the highest value up) as needed to do so. Weird.
- Wherever you go, there you are.
- Remember, it is better to be rich and happy than to be sick and poor.
- Wop bop a loo bop a lop bom bom
Why didn’t we hit our KPI for Q3?
- Poor planning in the implementation stage.
- Poor implementation in the planning stage.
- Not enough synergy.
- Too much synergy.
- Goddamn Mark in Accounting!
- Too much “I,” not enough “Team.”
- Spring—they don’t call it Spring Cleaning for nothing, you know!
- Fall—so more sunlight can come in during the winter months. It keeps the spirits up!
- Spring and Fall.
- Are you kidding me? That’s for the hired help to do.
#6 - Never.
I assumed that was “other”
With the number of “Other” responses there, I see that I might have done well to add some more specific choices.
Each of the 760 windows is cleaned at least every six weeks—I live in Buckingham Palace!
I just let the hurricanes/typhoons wash the grime off the outside—works a treat as long as the windows remain intact!