Re-hired police officer who enjoyed giving a feces sandwich to a homeless person got fired again

Originally published at: Re-hired police officer who enjoyed giving a feces sandwich to a homeless person got fired again | Boing Boing

11 Likes

“Fix the Police” …as in castrate the males? It’s worth a try…

10 Likes

And how soon will Luckhearst find a new job as a cop?

Googled news about him or not, there are plenty of local PDs who’ll see this Gaetz type as a perfect fit for their departmental culture. Sociopaths like this could provide a valuable service helping to identify rotten police departments simply by getting hired.

20 Likes

while on duty

5 Likes

They’re adding one question.
“Can you hide it?”

7 Likes

Humanitarians are getting arrested for giving food to homeless people in parks, feeding them nutritious, healthy food, all around the country. But this asshat gets off by losing his job only after outcry for feeding homeless people shit, but not arrested. Fuck this system.
ACAB.

18 Likes

"“Unfortunately, the Floresville Police Department was not Fully (sic) aware of the entire incident involving the alleged incident, as the same individual had previously been issued a general discharge by the previous law enforcement agency that he was employed with.”

That is a remarkably badly written sentence.

Is it so hard to say:

“Unfortunately, the Floresville Police Department was not fully aware of the alleged incident, as the person had been issued a general discharge by the law enforcement agency he was previously employed by.”

6 Likes

“Unfortunately, the Floresville Police Department didn’t give a shit.” is shorter and more to the point.

15 Likes

I think they are building another circle in Hell for people just like this guy.

8 Likes

One of the 1/2 circles where they perpetually spin around in the flush of a chemical toilet while being fed shit sandwiches on white bread.
With ketchup.

5 Likes

“The Floresville Police Department gave less of a shit than this former officer did.”

I bet that level of cruelty impressed DeSantis enough that he’s going to appoint him to the Florida State Police.

6 Likes

Apparently shit is all they have to offer. That excuse is so bad “uh we’re sorry. We didn’t know because we didn’t bother to look.”

6 Likes

Someone should tell the Floresville Police Department about Google.

There are two options here, it seems to me: they did know exactly why he had been fired, but are lying about it (and they assumed no one else would figure it out, somehow), or they really didn’t even do the most basic background on their police hires because they just don’t care what corrupt, evil shit they’ve been up to, previously.

And their excuse, “Oh, he was given a general discharge, we had no way of knowing he had done something bad” reveals its own set of issues - with both relevant police departments and police departments in general. I’m assuming the “general discharge” is like a lay-off without a presumption of cause, which is the only way the other department could get rid of him, as the police union makes it impossible to outright fire cops for egregious behavior. Of course, the hiring department knew all that as well, so any ignorance on their part was deliberate.

6 Likes

There has to be a chargeable offense in these actions. The shit sandwich was assault. Doing these actions on duty is fraud. Theft of service.

He should be doing some time in addition to being fired.

10 Likes

Hitchcock FTP 1

Hitchcock FTP 2

10 Likes
4 Likes

When did these people forget that humor punches up, not down. If I’m going to be fired, it will be for giving a poo sandwich to my boss; not a starving person on the street.

4 Likes

Authoritarians always punch down.

It’s a big part of the reason why their humor sucks.

2 Likes

For I was a foreigner, and you welcomed me. I was hungry, and you fed me. I was in prison and you visited me. I was sick, and you helped to heal me. For any of these that you do to the least of us, you do also for me.

1 Like

i bet he won’t have to go to florida. there is still a lot of texas left for him to find a job.

2 Likes