Read: Trump's grandfather's letter, in which he begs not to be deported

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/16/very-very-hard.html

8 Likes

“I don’t like subjects who were deported. How’d he get to america? Breaking the law. Pathetic. Sad.”

34 Likes

Too bad they didn’t sterilize him in the process.

16 Likes

Bavaria you say. Nothing bad ever came out of Bavaria…

5 Likes

Didn’t 45 borrow some of the phrasing in his last letter to Putin?

8 Likes

Bonespurs, the family curse.

20 Likes

I think we have some verifiable proof that that’s no longer the case.

5 Likes

Hmm. Deported to the United States from the land of his birth.

I think grandson Trump would be happy to revoke citizenship and deport people who don’t appreciate (loudly enough) that he “has ruled so beneficially and justly and wisely and softly and is warmly and deeply loved”.

5 Likes

With the most recent tweedle-storm from Cadet BoneSpurs telling uppity wimin and kulurd congress ladies (note this is the way a very stable genius spells things) to ‘go back where they came from’. Is there any chance we could deport Hair Twittler to Bavaria?

I’m sure we could get a kickstarter to fund the airplane tickets (coach, no need to waste money)

5 Likes

Raus, du Arsch. Und bleib raus!

Unterzeichnet in Name seiner Majestät Prinzregent Luitpold

11 Likes

We’ve had verifiable proof for quite some time…

2 Likes

On behalf of all the people here in Munich and Bavaria, let me just say

No.

There is a reason he was kicked out. He and his descendants are not welcome here.

24 Likes

“What’s bred in the bone will out in the flesh.”

2 Likes

To think we could have really avoided a catastrophe…

2 Likes

At least we now know who to blame: you guys. “Thanks” for sending us this genetic VW (diesel).

3 Likes

This gives me an indescribable ecstacy to find this, the irony is unbelievable.

A man who becomes president of the United States and the most atrocious one in American history started the birther movement and regularly calls for people to be deported including people who were born here

…after his own grandfather begged not to be deported

Historical schadenfreude orgasm overload

No one wanted this family, even his mother country!

The irony, unbelievably sweet, NYTIMES please print this on the front page this week, it would be a service to American history forever

10 Likes

It seemed too good to be true, like it came from The Onion or Borowitz Report. But, here’ tis:

(Spoiler: :white_check_mark: True)

13 Likes

And this was after Trump had become comfortably well off, owning and running a whorehouse in Bennett, BC, during the Yukon gold rush in 1898. He came out with about a third of a million in today’s money.
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-trump-family-fortune/

You’d think that the government might have settled for half of his cash.

8 Likes

Und lass dich auf dem Weg nicht von der Tür in den Arsch schlagen!

6 Likes

I kind of wish Bavaria sighed and said okay. Would have done the world a bunch of good. Hindsight, 20/20, and all that.

2 Likes