Real-life zookeepers love recreating Jurassic World’s raptor squad

[Read the post]

3 Likes

Please, please, please let there be a zookeeper out there who works with aardvarks.

1 Like

Of course there are many, but I don’t see how aardvarks could beat chickens.

1 Like

I’m down for all prattkeeping (any English folk thoughts on that word?) except the ones with dolphins, orcas, elephants, or monkeys. Dance, monkey! DANCE!

Edited to repeat and thus favorite a comment from the Nerdist thread:

“I would do this with three Cassowary.
A) because I have a death wish B) because it would look fracking awesome C) because the Cassowary are considered living dinosaurs.”

1 Like

My day has been made. Nothing that happens today can be more glorious than this.

2 Likes

Somehow, once you’ve completely given up on it, the Internet makes itself awesome all over again.

3 Likes

Yeah, It seems like prattkeeping would be a more apt description for a bbs…

1 Like

The otters! The galapagos tortoises! The lemurs! Squee!

3 Likes

True, but I was thinking more along these lines:

from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition n. Slang The buttocks.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
n. A cunning or mischievous trick; a piece of deceit; a fraudulent scheme.
n. A fool.
n. The female genitals.

1 Like

Like the many unlabeled image references that appear in the bbs and whoosh over my head, I was sure I was missing something with this one…

Isn’t “A fraudulent scheme, a fool, the female genitals” the name of a paperback spy novel from the 40s?

2 Likes

As in “Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Genitals”?

2 Likes

Show me a non-Photoshopped one with three regular housecats and I will be impressed.
Each cat is it’s own Alpha.

3 Likes

Haven’t the faintest, but if you hum a few bars…

1 Like

I was immediately reminded of “A man, a plan, a canal: Panama!”

2 Likes

You’re more likely to see an image of one cat “prattkeeping” three humans.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.