Red capped gentleman walks around loudly asking people "Can you find Covid?"

Or a dog.

2 Likes

Ok, change my earlier comment to be a “willingly caught”.

4 Likes
1 Like

Hopefully somebody will let BB know if covid finds him.

It’s what happens when there isn’t Rocky Horror Picture Show in your town

4 Likes

The more I think about this guy, the more I want to label my little emergency bottle of pepper spray as “COVID.”
Then I could answer, oh, I have some, do you want to see? Are you sure? They say it’s very uncomfortable…
Then blammo.

10 Likes

Its down my pants but it will cost you $50 to see it

4 Likes

Maybe he should look here.

17 Likes

Is Waldo patient zero?

2 Likes

No, Waldo knows what’s what:

12 Likes

Finding is of course not the same as catching/contracting. Reminds me of when Biff says, “Make like a tree… and get outta here.”

Has he tried looking in an ICU? Might find what he’s looking for there.

1 Like

Nah, just get medieval on their ass. Job jobbed.

“ Perhaps he has a pet Corvid, which he is frantically searching for…”
Ravens and other corvid are much too smart to be a pet for a human that dumb, it’s more likely that local corvids have been engaging in a form of performance art by subtly changing the behaviour of particularly susceptible humans.
I hope that’s what’s happening anyway, other explanations are too horrible to contemplate.

1 Like

Hand him a mirror.

1 Like

I keep thinking about him yelling at the three kids sitting there minding their own business and how no adults in the vicinity did anything. It upsets me.
It reminds, me, though, of a bystander intervention training I went to a few years ago hosted by a local Green Dot chapter:

It was really good, and gives you the tools to non-violently de-escalate situations. If anyone else feels the anger, but doesn’t know what to do if in this situation, or seeing someone getting harassed by a mask hole, I highly recommend checking them out.
(I don’t work for them or anything, just sharing a helpful resource. Pass it on.)

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.