Red capped gentleman walks around loudly asking people "Can you find Covid?"

Perhaps he has a pet Corvid, which he is frantically searching for…

14 Likes

I sure hope he finds what he’s looking for.

5 Likes

Covid exists.

3 Likes

I’ll willing to bet he’s also never seen racism or sexism, no matter how much people have insisted they’re real.

16 Likes

Trump managed to find it and he couldn’t even find his own wife when she was standing right next to him.

9 Likes

Whew! Initially I read that as “red caped” and thought “Oh no! What happened to Cory”?!

6 Likes

On that note, what happens if you ask him if he’s seen God or Jesus? Mega-churchy MAGA dilemma.

9 Likes

There is not nearly enough punching people in the nose going on in this country as there should be.

2 Likes

What was the primary source? Who was holding the camera here? PatriotTakes is a liberal/Meidas Touch twitter, so they are rebroadcasting it, giving it much more visibility than it ever had. The lack of attribution is a little weird.

Also, why doesn’t anyone ask the gentleman: “Can you find oxygen?”

2 Likes

Hospitals use them.

1 Like

That’s a problem with many liberal media sites. They frequently amplify right wing propaganda by repeating it in their headlines and articles without rebuttal or negation. And even if there is negation, people forget the negation and remember the headline.

Silly red hat. You don’t find Covid. It finds you!

3 Likes

9 Likes

Some people have the strangest hobbies.
Also, obligatory,

11 Likes

This is a good place to look for the COVID, my man

8 Likes

Answer: “Yes, at the HOSPITAL.”

Go ahead buddy, go ask some doctors in the ICU if it’s fake, then get yerself infected and see what it’s like.

6 Likes

But look what happened to Trump after he had COVID. His mind is so far gone that he continues to insist that he won an election that he lost by literally millions of votes.

6 Likes

He may find someone whose relative or loved one is in a grave because of Covid. Perhaps they’ll show him exactly where to find it. Poor little loser looking for attention.

4 Likes

I think Gavin* has it.

*If you haven’t played RDR2

2 Likes

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

3 Likes