Redaction ineptitude reveals names of Proud Boys' self-styled new leaders

official cereal:

11 Likes

-official motto of 2018 (and 2016, 2017, and probably 2019 and 2020…)

16 Likes
13 Likes

Please tell me I’m not the only one whose brain added ‘old Uncle Tom Cobley and all’ to the end.

4 Likes

To be fair, they’re not called the Smart Boys.

21 Likes

Anyone else go here?

3 Likes

If this organization requires its members to carry out acts of violence should it not be an illegal organisation and should those involved not be arrested for incitement of violence?

10 Likes

Yeah, but the time table looks like this…

4 Likes

Obligatory:

I’m intrigued by your ideas, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

3 Likes

Throws dictionary and thesaurus in your general direction.

2 Likes

But the rules say nothing about the duration of the monthly wank.

(From the description of the organization, I suspect the membership consists mostly of the ones who immediately spotted this obvious loophole.)

3 Likes

Amen! to that, especially the part about jacking off! - - applause

tumblr_inline_piv1c5j38y1qz4eqq_540

9 Likes

snl-stefon-laugh-cry|nullxnull

8 Likes

Is that one of those combined dictionary thesaurus deals, or is it just a thesaurus - archaic dictionary, or is it both a thesaurus and a dictionary you’re throwing?

3 Likes

Tobin! Was that you I saw?

1 Like

This is the best the white nationalist racist scums can do? What a bunch of impotent dicks.

Well, yeah. Under ordinary circumstances, these groups really don’t get the best and the brightest, because those people have no need for the hate and excuses they peddle. It’s during periods of social unrest, economic crisis, national weakness and so on, when the capable people start listening to these nuts, and they become a serious problem.

2 Likes

So we can read the blacked out names the document claims are the Proud Boys’
new leaders. They are: Harry Fox, Heath Hair, Enrique Tarrio, Patrick William Roberts, Joshua Hall, Timothy Kelly, Luke Rofhling and Rufio Panman.

I knew Rufio was the new “Pan,” but I didn’t think he’d go that far!

2 Likes