Redaction ineptitude reveals names of Proud Boys' self-styled new leaders

Adolf would have been so proud of them.

1 Like

Shall we see how the revelation of their IRL identities affects their prospects? I certainly hope the publicity doesn’t cause them to be persecuted and demeaned or anything! /s

2 Likes

More evidence that white supremacists aren’t particularly supreme.

4 Likes

You’re not necessarily wrong.
A useful idiot may be an idiot, and yet still manage to be useful

In other circumstances (not saying this case is an example) it sounds like a good way to (oops!) leak information you actually want people to believe.

You should really read the document:

My favorite highlights are:

Lifetime membership after level 2. (They have levels.)

Section 2: Brotherhood for Life
Any person that has completed the second degree of initiation for the Fraternity becomes a brother for life, except that he may be expelled for good cause as provided for in Section 6 of this Article V (note: bold emphasis mine)

If cereal is not a code word for something else, then this is beyond weird or we are being larked.

v. Immediately after reciting the Fraternity Creed, the supervising brother shall instruct to probationer to name five breakfast cereals. At that time, the five brothers surrounding the probationer shall begin punching the probationer only in the arms and torso area of his body until such a time as he recites the names of five breakfast cereals. The supervising brother shall count the cereals aloud and the punching shall immediately cease once either (a) the fifth breakfast cereal is reached; or (b) the probationer indicates through words or actions that he is unable to continue and wishes to withdraw from the Fraternity. … (note: bold emphasis mine)

1 Like

Nah, it’s the dregs of the movement that make up the street thugs.

The successful fascists are in the Senate.

5 Likes

Both… I have several and the use of wordplay triggered my compulsion of consulting them all at the same time for the true meaning of words.

Surely it’s code for something vile like … I dunno, famous nazis. White supremacy has always been fond of codes, this would be in line with that.

1 Like

Oh, FFS, that’s “hand in hand”. What is it about right-wingers that makes them so ignorant of the conventions of normal idiomatic English?

2 Likes

In this particular case, it was left wingers.

But I’m willing to ignore the occasional grammatical slip on a protest sign.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Nice of him to announce his intent to assault. This leads me to question his legal bona fides.

3 Likes

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Find_A_Lawyer&template=/Customsource/MemberDirectory/MemberDirectoryDetail.cfm&ContactID=294697

Jason Lee Van Dyke

Eligible to Practice in Texas

Retired

Bar Card Number: 24057426
TX License Date: 02/08/2007

Primary Practice Location: Denton , Texas

Not Disclosed - Do Not Contact
Crossroads, TX 76227

Practice Areas: None Reported By Attorney

Statutory Profile Last Certified On: 07/01/2018

He doesn’t seem like the retiring sort.

Does it have to be a continuous activity? Because if not, then I guess I probably started a life long wank as a youngun…

2 Likes
5 Likes

And the White House.

2 Likes

Ahhhh, no wonder Gavin kicked them to the curb:

I wonder which far right homicidal plutocrat is funding this sheet show?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.