Reminder: don't put balls of tea-leaves in your vagina

I’ll tell you what I told my gynecologist and my barista: mind your own business!

7 Likes

This product would mean you’d only need one of them though!

2 Likes

Great, now tea leaf reading just got harder…

7 Likes

Well, that’s what you get when your gynecologist is your barista…

9 Likes

Who happen to be the same person.

7 Likes

Continuing the discussion from I love this super-bright minimalist LED lantern, and will use it to survive the apocalypse:

10 Likes

18 Likes

Oregano go on like this?

9 Likes

Well put, Sir!

1 Like

Cumin, guys, knock off the puns.

12 Likes

A good friend of mine posted a comment to my FB page after I shared this. She said: “if you don’t know how to use a vagina properly then you don’t deserve to have one.”

15 Likes

@japhroaig is gonna be sorrel he’s missing this.

15 Likes

he will be angry from dusk dill dawn

5 Likes

Salty too.

Oh, wait a minute…

9 Likes

But the silicone otter was just too cuuuute!

2 Likes

So do we put tea in the otter’s pocket or not? I’m getting mixed messages from Boing Boing this week.

17 Likes

you’re not dandilion

2 Likes

i wonder about the genesis of these Herbal Womb Detox Pearls (that’s a…mouthful [ahem]). Did two women go camping near some large tract of herbs, and maybe they got a little deep into the wine while also considering all the fun and exciting things they’d put into their vaginas, and especially that subset of fun and exciting things they’d put into their vaginas that then rendered said vaginas and related canals tighter? That is, how the hell would someone consider this to be a potential business opportunity? (Other than a complete and utter scam artist, but I’m trying not to be cynical about this…)

4 Likes

It’s reeeeeaally tough for me to imagine that any woman, let alone two of them, came up with this scam business idea.

7 Likes

Tea is rich in tannins, which are known astringents. Yes, if a tea is strong enough to make your mouth pucker, it can make your vag pucker also. Traditionally, witch hazel douche has worked this way.

But astringents obviously do not make a mucous membranes permanently smaller, otherwise people who drink dry wines or black tea would have their mouths shrink. Tannins are also irritants - they make animal skin into leather, FFS. So, I’d say that it’s probably harmful as a long-term strategy. Better off doing more exercise.

5 Likes