Remix of Ted Nugent grabbing own genitals at a Trump rally pretty much sums things up, yep

i made it for three. you’re stronger stuff than i.

3 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

6 Likes

SuperDeluxe is a true artist when it comes to capturing the malaise of American lowbrow culture.

3 Likes

I bought Double Live Gonzo from Columbia House when I was 15. Not like I had formed much of a social conscious by then, but after two or three listens (and knowing about his offstage antics and politics) I said “fuck this noise” and gave the tape away.

One of the rare cases that I got rid of some music because of the person (or persona) behind it (Shout at the Devil was another one; shot the LP& cover full of BB holes). I have plenty of other recordings by assholes.
(See comment)
Does the link tool not work on iOS?

6 Likes

You remember the night that you left me
You put me in my place
Got you in a stranglehold now baby
You better cross your way

• T. Nugent

No, not rapey at all. I used to like the guitar work in there, but damn.

4 Likes

I think we’re all going to need a lot more of that air horn over the next few months.

4 Likes

BB regulars may recall me recently saying that I felt we lived in a universe not unlike the one in which The Onion is a legitimate source of news.

I retract that comment. We are in that universe.

20 Likes

Or are we in the universe where the Onion has folded because our universe is just not funny anymore?

7 Likes

I have used the GIF below so, so many times this year, always prefaced by ‘This is every Onion editor right now’. Because it is. And pretty much every day now.

11 Likes

When I was in grade school in the 70s, Ted Nugent was pretty popular with all the kids that liked to bully and harass me, even the girls. Makes sense now.

7 Likes

That kind of dilemma is only reasonable to think very hard about if the democratic and republican parties were fungible. They are not. They are different. And all the talk “oh you might as well flip a coin” is really destructive and incentivizes apathy and encourages people to just not pay attention.

7 Likes

“I’ve got your blue state right here” (grabs crotch)

The fuck does that even mean?

(And yes, I’m very familiar with the “I’ve got your X right here” joke but this one simply confounds me.)

6 Likes

How false this outrage is as I’ve heard and seen worse at other concerts, think gangsta, miley and many others. And I am not a Trump fan

Thank you for dropping in to be the arbiter of what is worthy of outrage. Please stick around and read some of the other fine content on bOing bOing. We look forward to your future contributions.

(These views belong solely to the commenter, and are in no way meant to represent BB staff or management.)

12 Likes

But beat his spouse. Of course they’d choose the drug addled domestic abuser who stokes their insanity.

Trump wasn’t a very difficult choice for most.

He’s much rape-y-er than that.

Forgive the source, I don’t want to devote much time to rooting through this guy’s lifetime of horrible.

7 Likes

I’m serious about this, too.

9 Likes

That’s so much worse than I imagined. (Thanks for the link though.)

1 Like

His dick resembles Florida and/or part of Michigan?

He really shouldn’t flatter himself.

1 Like

The Motor City Madman Batshit Crazy Nutjob.

4 Likes