Rep. Pramila Jayapal eviscerates Bill Barr for 'real discrepancy' in responses to Trump supporters, vs. BLM protesters

First I’ve seen her- heard a lot about her- holy shit.

Finally a Democrat with a spine!

And a battle axe that cuts through Bill Barr’s bullshit!

Sign me up! Tear these fuckers a new asshole my lady.

VP choice- this woman. I see it now.

14 Likes

She is exactly why we need more Women and POC in our government. They have had it up to their ears with these ass-kissing white good ol boys who placate orangutan # 45. She drags the truth out of the hole where the gop tried to hide it and slaps them up the side of the head with it. Damn that felt good to see.
That sorry-assed reagan used to use "there you go again blah blah blah. We need to reclaim that phrase with “There you go again, lying through your teeth again” Apparently us white boys somehow have lost righteous indignation and just allow these bastards to say whatever they want. Apparently white privilege has been bought by giving up our balls. Bad deal kids. Either get a refund or learn to stand up and show some courage.

18 Likes

Yes. And I’ll call bullshit on his nameplate too.

4 Likes

This is the temperament that all elected officials and all citizens for that matter need to have when dealing with trump, and GOP elected officials that abdicate their duty to the country to serve trump’s interest. Well done Rep. Jayapal.

9 Likes

She’s great. Just sent my vote in for her the other day. Today it was amazing. She made Barr twitch a bit. Don’t know if anyone noticed.

9 Likes

100% agree with Pramila Jayapal. Barr and the Trump admin treat POC and people who don’t support Trump as terrorists as evidenced by Lafayette square and Portland and treat Nazis and white supremacists as “very fine people.” …but speaking of splitting hairs, it was annoying that whoever put together her graphics had a picture of “Hail Whitmer” poster with a swastika, implying that Whitmer was the Nazi, and that Nazis are bad, while Jayapal was saying that the Michigan protesters were supporting the symbol. I’ve looked through a number of the photos and saw at least one confederate flag, but haven’t found any pro-Nazi displays. I guess it doesn’t matter that they were Southern White Supremacists rather than Nazi White Supremacists, but the graphics department didn’t help it.

1 Like

She also got in a “It’s Jayapal. If your going to use my name at least say it right.” To a fellow female Senator on the panel. Overall the whole hearing was worth watching but damn it was long.

11 Likes

Twice this morning the BoingBoing page with this article has appeared saying…

Rep. Pramila Jayapal eviscerates Bill Barr for 'real

This would have been nice except for the dangling quote. I had to scroll down for the disappointment.

BTW:
‘eviscerates’ - 4 syllables
‘disembowls’ - 3 syllables
‘guts’ - 1 syllable
I know which one I would do^H^Huse.

If Biden gets elected and doesn’t pardon everyone charged with a federal crime by these chumps…

Unfortunately the answer is that I won’t be surprised.

3 Likes

Hey, take that that back! Orangutans are lovely, and should in no way be associated with the turd occupying the oval office!
Ook

7 Likes

I’m not the AG of the U.S., I live in Toronto, another whole country, and I knew about this.
If he did not know about this (like Trump claiming not to have been briefed about the bounties on American soldiers), that is whole different problem, which does not seem to have occurred to Mr. Barr.

9 Likes

Sorry to all you Orangutans out there, It’s just that something is going around impersonating you and acting like a complete ass

6 Likes

Hey, take that back! Asses are delightful, sturdy creatures. :wink:

6 Likes

Shit I can’t win…how about this, acting like a complete right winger. By the way thats a cute little ass there.

8 Likes

:joy: :joy:
To be honest, I almost called out @Mungrul, too, because a turd is useful for fertilizer or for fecal transplants, so not really a good analogy, but I figured we need something.
I think “complete right winger” is probably the most accurate.

If you like that, you might enjoy a subscription to “Assets” magazine which is, and I’m not kidding here, a complete magazine about miniature donkeys. Get it? ass-ettes?

5 Likes

OMG! Please tell me they don’t have a centerfold. It occurs to me that there is far more knowledge available than I have wisdom to assimilate.

National Miniature Donkey Association … I didn’t check to see if you had to have an Ass to join the Ass-ociation get it? association… I think I should leave now

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle: subtle word play? I can’t tell but I like it.

I don’t know, but if so, I’m sure it’s delightful and adorable. They are for the humane treatment of all asses.
And now I wonder if we’ve veered too far OT. I guess we’ll see.

This won’t be a problem in the future. “Trump” will fill the bill nicely. Of course, you need to be prepared for the consequences of calling someone a “trump.” These may include flying fists, law suits and/or unprotected high 5’s.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.