Report: John Bolton and John Kelly shouted profanities at each other in White House confrontation

Fake news! They were shouting profoundities at each other.

7 Likes

Or a contest to see who could commit seppuku the fastest.

4 Likes

Imagine the state of that 'tache after Bolton’s been eating soft-boiled eggs. Because you just know he does.

1 Like

When ever media sources describe the White House and its day-to-day opperations and intrigues it seems more and more like Planet Mongo, with political discourse being like the fights in Flash Gordon (1980), kitschy but somehow less enjoyable and, and with the sad reality that the entire Earth really is in mortal peril.

4 Likes

Really, unless one of Trumps staff beats another one in to a coma with the Lady Bird Memorial Dildo, I don’t think this qualifies as a news story in the age of Trump.

Meanwhile, in the corridors of power…

“What are we supposed to use? Harsh language?”

6 Likes

And then the White House pivoted and somehow implicated the Democrats.

Not a denial from Sarah Sanders on our reporting that Bolton and Kelly got into a screaming match today. pic.twitter.com/uFnhxO4jjo

— Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) October 18, 2018
5 Likes

This is about what I thought they’d say, except more like “it’s a tough job, and sometimes we raise our voices and if you can’t stand the heat…” or “running with the big dogs” etc.

3 Likes

Now that is something I’d pay to watch.

5 Likes

You misspelt stash. My moose stash is well hidden but they keep escaping. Luckily I have a second, much more secure, emergency moose stash to keep me going.

Bolton’s tache is like moose antlers - a virility signal Except in his case he grew it himself deliberately, whereas moose just get theirs naturally. What does that tell us about him?

8 Likes

The only way to fix this is with a duel with sawed off shotguns at 2 paces.

6 Likes

This makes Mueller’s findings more focused on El Presidente without the midterms noise - all the better to claim impartiality and screw dRumpf over in his reelection bid.

Yes, and there’s standing FBI policy about not doing things that intentionally (or unintentionally) influence elections. I guess Comey didn’t get that memo, but it’s supposed to be a thing.

And I suppose releasing anything prior to the election might trigger a civil war.

Yet still I feel sad.

Christ, what assholes.

1 Like

Flamethrowers.

This way there is the odd chance of hitting other cabinet members and interns as well.

4 Likes

Notice the table full of pies in the last seconds of the clip. The inevitable War Room pie fight scene didn’t make the final cut.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.