Report of "deranged person" hugging pillow turns out to be cardboard cutout of MyPillow CEO

I heard that “chosen by god” line about w bush too.

Sounds to me like god picks turkeys every time.

Or that republicans will literally say and do anything to get votes from gullible religious people.

15 Likes

Also, by the time he catches up to you he’s holding the pillow like he’s about to smother you with it.

8 Likes

Yeah yeah… it was a report … that’s the ticket…

cue that snl guy

1 Like

Boy if that ain’t a mood killer! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Not well liked by the Better Business Bureau.

57%20PM

(source)

8 Likes

Happens all the time.

11 Likes

This is Jordan. We do
What we like.

• Big Black
1 Like

Back in college we would go for long meandering walks at night. On one such walk we looked up at a house and were startled to see a silhouette in the window. We were sufficiently weirded out and ready to run when one of us said “wait, isn’t that James Dean?” Turns out the homeowner put a cardboard cutout of him in the window, peaking out between the curtains.

3 Likes

Came for this comment.

Also came for Weeping Angels comments. Leaving a very satisfied Mutant.

Better than and ADT sign…

9 Likes

Long time ago I had a third floor apartment with a big view window facing the street in a trendy area with lots of 20 & 30 somethings. A friend lent me a reclining female mannequin he had picked up at a store bankruptcy. I put her in a black negligee and put her on a bench in front of the window. From the street she looked like a lovely girl taking in the view. On more than one occasion I heard guys on the street below trying to chat her up. Sometimes I would reply in my decidedly male voice asking them to come on up. Only heard the sounds of shoes hitting the pavement.

6 Likes

I know, I was there.

6 Likes

*waits for idiot parents to turn pillow-hugging CEO into the next Momo.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Well God did promise no more genocide using floods.

3 Likes

“You can be the sound of a dog whistle; today, you must put on a tie so you can mingle with such luminaries as the man behind My Pillow.”

I can just see this guy standing in a room hugging his pillow and wondering if the person talking to him is actually the sound of a dog whistle, disguised.

4 Likes

“There’s a deranged Bigfoot standing outside WITH A GUN!!! Or some kind of crossbow, I don’t know, but he has a whole lot of ammo across his chest like a Yeti Pancho Villa! Please send someone now!!”

5 Likes

At least it didn’t get added to the list of things the police are afraid of.

(it could be on there already. It’s a long list.)

2 Likes

Not if their god is a particularly bloodthirsty deity.

1 Like

You’re welcome

14 Likes

Living while cardboard…