Report of "deranged person" hugging pillow turns out to be cardboard cutout of MyPillow CEO

I came here to the comments for this comment. Picked up on that last thing in the cop’s tweet (or whatever it was), always better. Yeah, right, only if you’re white. But maybe not in Oakland. Or LA.

1 Like

Okay, NOW I think he’s creepy.

2 Likes

Good grief, Jordan’s been in the BBS feed twice in a few months! It’s Nowhereseville, Minnesota.

Pillow guy is a right-wing grifter, so don’t buy one of his crap pillows.

10 Likes

It’s like he’s trying to taunt me with a pillow I will no longer have a use for for the next 3 months at least.

2 Likes

tenor%20(3)

6 Likes

Not to mention shallow!

2 Likes

Watch carefully The creepy TV ad where the CEO is in the other side of the medicine cabinet.
Notice the man he talks to by the end of the commercial begins to wear a cross and same blue shirt in the manner of the CEO. Free cross with every pillow?:latin_cross:

2 Likes

Wow, that’s unique!

If that gave you nightmares…

7 Likes

If only that was a hoax.

7 Likes

Yes.
Out of the door.
Line on the left.
One cross each.

2 Likes

Arguably, it is.

1 Like

This is Jordan. They do what they like.

3 Likes

The lesson I’m learning here is that when outside hugging one’s pillow, it’s important to rock back and forth, and perhaps also sob quietly so that people know you’re not deranged, you just looked at the news or something.

3 Likes

With W. it makes some vague sense, as he genuinely was and is a born-again Christian. Whereas Trump, a life-long Mammon-worshiper, can’t even fake it in a softball interview.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.