Republican congressman shoots selfie video in Auschwitz gas chamber

It only took the US 72 years, but it looks like it’s really turned that corner towards unabashed fascism.

9 Likes

I find it amusing when visiting Europe that many signs in tourist locations that had multiple languages on it usually had English at eye level in a font twice as large as the other languages.
I assumed it was for some of the 'merican tourists that don’t thing rules or social norms apply to them.

22 Likes

Since about 9/11/2001.

4 Likes

“Big man, pig man, ha ha charade you are.”

4 Likes

Well, he IS a dick so…

1 Like

Australians too, from my experience.

10 Likes

He has diplomatic immunity… from taste.

12 Likes

Wouldn’t that require an acknowledgment that somebody might be offended, some sort of an imagination?

2 Likes

Did you read this at all?

Also, who the F cares? Do you only behave decently when it is mandated by law? Probably.

8 Likes

I would hope that Representative Higgins gets to “miss the weight he used to throw around.” Tut suite!

1 Like

“Absolute power corrupts is absolutely awesome.

11 Likes

I’ve heard that before.

4 Likes

While he was absorbed in his ramble, it would have been tempting to swing the door shut and lock it until he came to his senses and thought about where he was standing.

12 Likes

This is the same douchebag that that advocated for killing all Muslims; I hope his bad karma comes for him soon, with a vengeance.

17 Likes

How would you feel about the President of France shooting a campaign ad at Arlington National Cemetery?

12 Likes

More importantly : many got murdered because other countries didn’t accept refugees.

22 Likes

11 Likes

Oh the irony of history. Now we have lots of refugees again. Refugees fleeing to Europe now instead from it - created by an invincible army starting wars based on ruthless lies.

4 Likes

I’ve had the opportunity to be visit Auschwitz twice with a Survivor (who recently passed away, my heart wept).
Both times, we went in quiet, stayed quiet and left quiet.

Don’t know how it is in New York at the old Trade Center site, but I bet they don’t allow podium-thumping political rallies either.

That Clay guy is a douche.

17 Likes

(for context, Ericb was asking where there was a rule or request for silence.)

29 Likes