Republican Roy Moore files lawsuit to block Alabama senate result (Update: fail)

Moore has been less(ened).

5 Likes

I guess he can finally open that Dude Ranch he’s been auditioning for.

5 Likes

My favorite part of his complaint is his claim that he took a polygraph that totally proved he was telling the truth about never even meeting any of those women, you guys. It’s kind of the opposite of that one kid at school who claimed he had sex with a girl from Canada that he met over summer vacation, but with both stories being equally believable.

1 Like

Boring doesn’t always get the appreciation it deserves. There were many times during George W. Bush’s tenure that I wished we had a boring President. If anything we need one even more now.

Disaster movies are exciting, but that doesn’t mean I’d want to live through one.

17 Likes

Polygraphs, so scientific!

13 Likes

Word; there’s a good reason that the phrase “may you live interesting times” is actually a curse.

Gimme ‘boring,’ any day over this current clusterfuck.

10 Likes

I suspect that he is worried that he is awaited by this fate.

Anyone can work in a Seinfeld reference, but Fawlty Towers, now that takes skill. Nice!

Sorry couldn’t “quote” the hidden characters

1 Like

My name is Bunbain and I’m here to say
I’m so goddamned fucking tired of seeing that rat-asshole’s face can we please get to the part where he’s ignored forever ok thanks

2 Likes

Sure, agreed 100%. Problem is boring doesn’t win national elections (although I’d also say gwb was nearly, but not quite as boring as Gore. Roughly 1k votes less boring. That election itself might’ve been one of the most boring in US history until hanging chads swooped in to provide some theater.)

1 Like

23 posts were split to a new topic: Aliens! :alien:

laughing-dudes

9 Likes

Sadly the judge missed the opportunity to use the Arkell vs Pressdram reply.

3 Likes

hahaha_statler_and_waldorf_muppets

8 Likes

Roy Moore thinks the election was rigged because of higher than normal turnout in Black areas, running lower than normal in Republican areas.

News flash Roy:

16 Likes

5 Likes

Is God against him, or is this the work of the Devil? :thinking:

7 Likes

Ya’ll think that Alabama will ban Roy from everything now? Court houses, malls, yard sales, bowling alleys, schools, unitarian churches…

5 Likes

We could only hope.

3 Likes

Gimme ‘boring,’ any day

Boring.

It’s what we do.

4 Likes