Republicans can't find an angle with Harris, but she's got Trump's number

They might have a case if she was born in Berkeley. /s

10 Likes

Oh definitely. Woke as all heck. Yep.

(there’s a nice varied collection at the link)

21 Likes

… the thing everybody knew about and talked about all the time? The “cover up” of that?

15 Likes

… they thought Harris was unpopular — they thought everyone else secretly hated her as much as they do, so they wouldn’t need a plan

18 Likes
10 Likes

Seriously, we need to stipulate campaigns should start no earlier than 120 days before election.

30 Likes

God I hope she wins.

“she laughs weird”
Like…is that ALL you got? What a stretch.

12 Likes

I’m thinking either he knows this and is lying, or the Speaker of the House doesn’t know this - chilling.

8 Likes

The weird thing about the GOP trying to argue that Democrats are ineligible, it is the GOP that has tried to put people that weren’t born in the US in the oval office. Neither Ted Cruz nor John McCain were born in the United States, although since they were both entitled to US Citizenship at birth they were both eligible for the Presidency.

11 Likes

Sadly, I have come to view these sorts of shenanigans in an altogether darker way. The more smoke that they can generate about the election being “stolen” the more they can justify extra-legal actions if they lose the election. They’ve tried it before, and now they have successfully purged Republican state officials that might get in their way.

12 Likes

Fucking this. The current presidential campaign has been going on for over a year and a half at this point with Trump declaring in November 2022. It’s just exhausting.

19 Likes

i also heard they are trying to throw some “shadow government” thing at her, like Joe was so incompetent that Kamala was the one running the show. I don’t think saying that she is already doing the job of president is going to be the win they think it is.

21 Likes

So… she was already running the government, but backwards, in high heels, letting the man think he was leading, and making it look easy the whole time?

27 Likes

Hard to tell the difference.

9 Likes

11 Likes

That’s your bridge too far?!”
(I’ve actually had to have this conversation, months ago) :roll_eyes:

10 Likes
32 Likes

Don’t they remember just last week when Nicky Haley urged her delegates to vote for țřümp? Isn’t this technically the same thing?

9 Likes

It would certainly not be done on actual legal grounds.

11 Likes

The correct response is to point out that they are demanding this investigation to distract attention from Donald Trump’s decline.

It seems idiotic, so it must be the truth…

15 Likes