Republicans can't find an angle with Harris, but she's got Trump's number

If she’s not eligible to be president then she wasn’t eligible to be VP four years ago. They seemed to be ok with it then

14 Likes

VP Harris has birthed as many children as all the previous Presidents, combined!

34 Likes

Will the investigation be broad reaching and cover other aged candidates? Or other presidents like Reagan?

1 Like

I hate paper straws too, but not enough to trade them for freedom and democracy.

2 Likes

Is President Venn-Diagram on the ticket? I can’t see them in the news anywhere.

5 Likes

Maybe Doug Ford hates the Science Centre because of the logo, and not just because his developer friends want to tear it down and build premium luxury condos on the site?

12 Likes

that seems to be the gist of it, yes.

2 Likes

The Republicans are actually having the nerve to say that Harris’s candidacy amounts to a ‘coup’:

The people who not only supported - but attempted - a coup in America are accusing their opponents of betraying democratic principles.

I could get a fortune in scrap metal for their brass necks.

13 Likes

No surprise to me. Seems like the DARVO flex is the one they deploy at least half the time when they attack Dems. Maybe more.

14 Likes

On Twitter at least, the Republicans are adopting a dual strategy in their attacks on Harris.
image0

10 Likes

If meme it need be, then we can be reasonably certain that both of those buttons are, and will be pushed fairly continuously on the right (as they are part of their entire organizing ‘principles’)

-sigh-

9 Likes

Their prejudice dashboard has an ageism button too though, and I’m not sure so many people are going to forget them pushing it as hard as they can.

8 Likes

Yep, can’t have any of that ol’ unity and positivity and gallows humor.
That would be terrible! And/or dangerous!

12 Likes

All the Venn Diagrams!!

:laughing:

17 Likes

But consistency is not one of their concerns. At all.

2 Likes
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.