“Responsible Gun Ownership”

Those American toddlers are a real public health menace. More likely to get shot by a toddler than struck by lightening.

2 Likes

(mentioned often, and upthread, but it bears repeating…)

14 Likes

:roll_eyes:

https://twitter.com/BeauTFC/status/1574103163136876550

15 Likes

Sounds like the sheriff needs a refresher on gun safety, too.

14 Likes

I fail to see how doing something the wrong way in the wrong place isn’t being careless.

8 Likes

I don’t own a firearm.
I have friends and family who handle firearms and have had weapons training in the U.S. military.

From them, I have heard them say all firearms should be regarded as loaded all the time, and never to point a firearm at anything you don’t want to shoot.

I’d say that LEO handling that firearm was careless or poorly-trained or both. There are right ways and wrong ways to empty a chambered round in a safe manner.

12 Likes

Number one is don’t chamber a round unless you are ready to fire.

9 Likes

Clearly, the mothers should be armed to defend themselves against their toddlers.

(Enormous amounts of sarcasm, of course.)

1 Like
8 Likes
21 Likes

Chuck E Cheese is where to go to get shot, doesn’t matter what state. I can’t wrap my head around why people get so damned upset there. It’s so weird.

11 Likes

It’s just as overwhelming to adults who still function as immaturely as young children as it is to young children.

6 Likes

Some of it is the chaos, but I think some of it is the pressure on parents to make it some kind of amazing experience. For most families, CEC is expensive, too, just to add to the pressure of it being some kind of perfect birthday party. Which it cannot be. So I can see that it’s really stressful for parents.

10 Likes

“We got RSOs in Alabama that carry this in a Hello Kitty backpack. Mom and dad don’t want to see this in their school.”

4 Likes
12 Likes

Makes you wonder if they have any interest in solving the problem, right?

4 Likes

Remember that mass shooting in Michigan at the Oxford high school?

Check this out.

8 Likes

placed his weapon on a door hook

Ah, just as the Founding Fathers intended…

7 Likes

What happens when a BMW driver has been smoking too much texas tea…

2 Likes

All day, every day, in Texas.
I nag all friends and family who drive here: don’t push your luck. You just never know who’s packing and if they will draw their weapons.

“Responsible Gun Ownership®”:

https://therealgunguys.com/best-car-gun-safe/

Some of those pictures look like they belong in an urban assault vehicles, which for the record, are definitely not pickup trucks or Teslas or any other dang civilian vehicle, thankyouverymuch.

6 Likes