“Responsible Gun Ownership”

placed his weapon on a door hook

Oh No Facepalm GIF

10 Likes

I’m certainly no expert on handguns, so correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems to me that for that incident to happen, several criteria had to be met:

1. The gun must have been loaded (well okay, that makes sense).
  2. There must have been a round in the chamber.
  3. The gun must have been cocked.
  4. The safety, if any, must have been off.

And this cowboy is walking around a school with a weapon in that condition?

4 Likes

I am absolutely not a handgun expert, but such as I do know, all of those would depend on the particular make and model in question. I have some experience and training in rifles and shotguns, but have never so much as handled a handgun. I consider the former tools of a country life. the latter?

Hand guns are made for killin’
They ain’t no good for nothin’ else.
And if you like to drink your whiskey
You might even shoot yourself.
So why don’t we dump ‘em people
To the bottom of the sea
Before some ol’ fool come around here
Wanna shoot either you or me.

7 Likes

According to the voting record Representative Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania’s 1st district was the lone Republican Yea vote. I’m not familiar with Rep. Fitzpatrick. Is that departure from his party’s line typical for him?

2 Likes

Here are two responsible gun owners preaching murder.

And as someone pointed out in the comments, what gun grates you like cheese?

1 Like

Not to put too fine a point on it, but wouldn’t that be the sherff’s job?

4 Likes

He can’t be everywhere all the time grating people like cheese, he needs the help of responsible gun owners.

4 Likes

Fair enough.

5 Likes

That’s just sloppy. He should have said Swiss cheese.

What the hell does looking like grated cheese even mean?

9 Likes

The final scene from Fargo?

But those are two very different weapons. Maybe someone should investigate the sheriff.

5 Likes

Grady. Fucking. Judd. one of the worst. takes his media presence right out of the Arpio playbook and just as nasty.
considers himself above the law as one of those “constitutional sheriffs”, to boot.
the man is a menace.

11 Likes

I think he meant “full of holes like Swiss cheese” but probably was afraid to publicly admit there was any cheese but American.

Donald Trump Reaction GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

@KathyPartdeux:

Coca Cola Wow GIF by Lauren Sanderson

10 Likes

Worst chicken parm ever!

7 Likes

The simplest explanation is that he’s an ignorant moron who doesn’t think before, during, or after he talks.

9 Likes

ProTip:

If a car is barreling towards you - you jump out of the way. Shooting it or your groin won’t stop its momentum.

15 Likes

Texas woman dead after teens allegedly fired 100 rounds and 'hit the wrong house' in drive-by shooting, sheriff says

10 Likes

no serial numbers in 1791, apparently.

7 Likes
7 Likes

Just guns in elementary schools. No big deal.

13 Likes

I like that the gun is the one taking the action there. They apparently don’t kill people but they do accidentally discharge. Sometimes into people. Who die.

10 Likes