“Responsible Gun Ownership”

7 Likes

Just dropping this here. No reason or anything…

13 Likes

Two people injured, four people in custody

ETA: discussed in another thread

7 Likes

Black legal gun ownership can reduce opposition to gun control among racially resentful White Americans

“racially resentful” is one of those interesting euphemisms

16 Likes

Study: Married Americans Spend 40 Minutes Each Year Pointing Gun At Sleeping Spouse

5 Likes

Good 'ol Onion, proving again its getting harder to seperate satire and reality

13 Likes

Michigan man fatally shot by police after he killed his wife; his daughter blames incident on QAnon conspiracy theory

11 Likes

He didn’t shoot his son, only his wife and daughter.

Fortunately, I read the son’s reaction yesterday and it’s clear he is not following in his father’s footsteps.

11 Likes

The daughter that wasn’t home at the time of the shooting was on local news last night. She looked like she could barely hold it together long enough to talk to reporters, but she had stern and dire warnings about family members falling into the Q hole, especially if there are guns in the house.

Where this happened is a fairly affluent area in Oakland County. It’s being somewhat sensationalized locally because of how unusual it is.

13 Likes

Pa. man wearing rainbow wig, ‘working to restore Trump to President King,’ arrested after carrying loaded gun into a Dairy Queen - pennlive.com

11 Likes

Oh, did I misread the name? I could have sworn it was a son, but clearly I got that wrong…thanks!

So glad one child at least is safe.

7 Likes

It’s not clear to me how many kids there are, but the two daughters are (and, the one who I hope can rest in peace) adults.

7 Likes

That happened 15 minutes from my house. I am not at all surprised. The love of donnie smallfingers is unsettlingly strong here.

5 Likes
10 Likes
3 Likes

Study Finds Significant Increase in Firearm Assaults in States that Relaxed Conceal Carry Permit Restrictions | Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health

14 Likes

Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards

12 Likes

Gosh, who could’ve possibly predicted this. [not enough facepalm gifs in the universe]

8 Likes

No Way Wow GIF

Yeah, not shocked. At all.

7 Likes
10 Likes