“Responsible Gun Ownership”

It’s more likely than you think,

8 Likes

Sounds to me like he was being targeted with rays from an air loom.

3 Likes
10 Likes

That headline could be applied to just about any “Right Wing Researcher.” You just start with the necessary conclusion, and then cherry pick your data and your subjects to support same. (See Dr. Lisa Littman, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, Dr. Stella Immanuel and so, so many others)

14 Likes

Florida traveler stuffed gun into a raw chicken and tried to bring it on the plane, TSA says - CBS News

11 Likes

The behavior is irresponsible, no doubt. What gets me is the inequality in enforcement, prosecution, and charges depending on the ethnicity of the person brandishing:

The differences in penalties between this and people involved in the Bundy standoff keep coming to mind.

14 Likes

FFS. Patriot Prayer assholes got less or got zero punishment for starting a brawl and hitting a woman with a baton on the back of the neck, breaking vertebrae and almost paralyzing her.

14 Likes
10 Likes

I mean…that’s something very specific if the first tool you think of to hammer a PS4 with is a gun.

8 Likes

19 Likes

The guy possibly getting his dick shot off by a cop wasn’t the only wild part of the story, it might have been shot off near a giant t rex statue at the side of the road

8 Likes

That’s just another cop in the background.

8 Likes

For a minute there, his moniker was “Luke Kneely”. Or maybe just “Luke Doubled-Over”.

3 Likes

Another banner period for Florida’s lax gun laws

12 Likes

“an unarmed woman who lived across the street and had been in a romantic relationship with him”

gross vomit GIF

7 Likes

yes. this is most of the content of the local nightly news in miami. daily gun incidents, followed by ten minutes of the daily Cuban/Haitian migrant landing in the Keys, two minutes of weather (unless there is a hurricane coming) and six minutes of sports.
shootings first, but every fucking day.

14 Likes

“Based on ALERRT’s analysis, out of 249 attacks that ended before police arrived on the scene, civilians shot at the attacker 22 times—less than the number of civilians who physically subdued the gunmen, which happened 42 times.”

17 Likes

shocked philip j fry GIF

12 Likes

Waaaaaait, I’m sure I’ve been told that the ONLY thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

9 Likes

…or an unarmed civilian.

The only two things that can stop a bad guy with a gun are a good guy with a gun or an unarmed civilian.

…and strong regulation restricting access to guns.

The only three things…

(No one expects the unarmed civilian.)

15 Likes