“Responsible Gun Ownership”

They need to arm the children. The kids need to be able to protect themselves from the teachers.

5 Likes

This guy’s wife is running for a spot on the Wisconsin Supreme Court. He’s trying to buy and reopen a gun range with a liquor license.

What could possibly go wrong?

“It’s pretty common when you look at Wern Valley (Sportsmen’s Club in Waukesha),” Dorow said. “Clearly, there’s a separation. You’re not having a glass of wine and shooting. You’re clearly done for the day, your gun and ammunition is in the vehicle, and you come and have a social drink or two.”

The gun club and the city have been in a series of legal battles for the last decade after the city revoked the club’s permit in 2010 when a bullet grazed a pregnant woman who was dining on the outdoor patio at the Delafield Brewhaus about a quarter-mile away.

4 Likes

when a bullet grazed a pregnant woman who was dining on the outdoor patio at the Delafield Brewhaus about a quarter-mile away.

Well that’s awkward. Second Amendment or Pro-life? What’s a good conservative supposed to be upset about here?

15 Likes

They’ll fixate on a pregnant woman being at a Brauhaus of course.

15 Likes

The only thing that stops a bad fetus with a gun is …

4 Likes
6 Likes

Exactly. It’s always the woman’s fault. :rage:

6 Likes

So it turns out he might have had just as much firearms training as a toddler who shot their parent in a Chuck E Cheese parking lot

9 Likes

That might explain WHY he’s being charged with manslaughter. Because he is a rich white, entitled asshole who did not give a shit about the safety of the people HE was employing!

12 Likes

Let’s take a look at who is about to be given their divine given rights

7 Likes

Wait God gave that right?

What was Jesus’ everyday carry?

12 Likes

A Jewish carpenter? I’m guessing a Desert Eagle nail gun.

9 Likes

“inert grenades”

6 Likes

This reminded me of when a few months ago I saw a guy with a three percenter hoodie walking around a Target with a woman and he looked like he was dying on the inside just being inside the place

4 Likes

Maybe he thought they were dildos.

(Thanks for the image, @RickMycroft)

6 Likes

I think I’d want a clearer explanation of what “inert” means. An empty casing, or without the primer but still full of candy-coated kaboom?

And then I’d like an adult to double-check, but still get rid of them.

I knew someone in high school who was in that room and survived:

8 Likes
16 Likes

Community Reaction GIF

12 Likes
11 Likes

It absolutely is a gun problem.

12 Likes