“Responsible Gun Ownership”

13 Likes

So this was posted on one of my local groups this weekend.

Long shot here, but posting to see if anyone has found a gun case with 2 shotguns in it and a crate with boxes of shells and hunting clothing in it. It either fell out of the bed of my truck…

11 Likes

“There was never a danger other than the obvious,” he (The superintendent) said

The obvious being him

20 Likes

“There was never a danger other than the obvious” is a priceless quote from a school superintendent that left his gun in an elementary school bathroom. Oh, Texas

17 Likes

Stuteville says he’s proud of the student for how he handled the situation.

“There was never a danger other than the obvious,” he said.

Other than a child or children being shot? Yeah, that’s pretty obvious, but we mustn’t say those words.

15 Likes

Open carry, no less. In an elementary school.

15 Likes

“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
– Proverbs 22:6

12 Likes
19 Likes

Watching him practice his quick draw would be entertaining.

Still, kudos to him for addressing the highest priority risk, that of someone grabbing your gun and using it against you.

9 Likes

In the best scenario he only ends up shooting himself in the balls, thereby doing the gene pool a favor.

4 Likes

Worst trigger lock design ever.

9 Likes

This looks like a Beretta 92, a variant similar to the Military M9 handgun. It is notoriously easy to disassemble, and the way it is positioned could easily allow for the slide to fall off if he bumps it.

I wonder whether he would be faster removing his belt to fire the gun, or to completely remove his pants? Or maybe do a hip gyration of some kind.

14 Likes

That belt is resting right up against the trigger, and he would seem to need to take off the belt to access the weapon. Poorly thought out on so many levels. But “universal open carry” includes idiots, so…

14 Likes

That’s a feature. He doesn’t have to wait to take the belt off to shoot. Just shimmy his hips at the “criminal”. With a come hither look.

10 Likes

Wot?!?!
No macho all-leather fast-access holster?
:roll_eyes:

from the OP Reddit thread:

“once I get my belt off you’re gonna be sorry!”

8 Likes
6 Likes

crotchgun

5 Likes
11 Likes

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

7 Likes

Here’s a fun one:

But just about every sentence is “this is not a gun control issue.” :roll_eyes: