“Responsible Gun Ownership”

They aren’t even Oregonians. They crossed state lines from Nevada to do their domestic terrorism.

12 Likes

right. but the fact that they think the public lands belong to them across all (western) states says a lot about how above any law they think they are.

10 Likes

That’s always bugged me. If their cattle eat public grass, then my share of a 1000-head herd is at least a brisket.

13 Likes

at market rate for beef, i should hope so!
last brisket i deep smoked, texas style, was well over a hunnert bucks.
those bundy boys got all the wrong ideas about everything!
(especially all that gun shit)

9 Likes

Now folks who think like them are taking gun-toting hunters to court, too! When will the madness end? A map in this article shows where public land (state or BLM) and private land meet in Wyoming, and how some landowners purchase in ways that enable them to claim far more than they actually own:

12 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks Bolsonaro.

11 Likes

Hey, only 397 million more to catch up with the US!

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

13 Likes

19 Likes

Another dog shoots their owner.

Was this the responsibile part?

waiting for birds to be planted and had a firearm leaning against her body. The butt stock was on the ground and the muzzle was pointing upward.

7 Likes
14 Likes

During his investigation, Nason discovered a video tape that allegedly shows the suspect in a bedroom window firing at the cranes who were in a field across the street from his home. The suspect fired the .22 rifle across a public road at the cranes and when the birds flew away, he continued to fire the rifle into the air. Sandhill cranes are federally protected birds.

13 Likes

If he had been shooting at kids, would local law enforcement done more than shrug?

3 Likes

that would depend on the skin color of the kids.
/s, but really? we’re talking about cops here (hypothetically).

7 Likes
10 Likes

Cookie Monster.

11 Likes

I read it as “pulls a gun into”, thought of “you can’t push a rope” and visualized the gun attached to a pulley system that let her pull the gun into the McD window…

5 Likes

SANDHILL CRANES?

acds2 die GIF by Anime Crimes Division

10 Likes

my thought, too.
what did those big, goofy birds ever do to anybody? they are really cool birds! the mum’s place up in Pasco had so many cranes! they would just walk right up to the house and poke around in the grass.

12 Likes

Cool doesn’t even begin to describe them! They are virtually unchanged (un-evolved) since the time of the dinosaurs. One of the most ancient species on the planet. Their trachea is spiraled, and when you hear them call you know exactly what a pterodactyl must have sounded like.

14 Likes