“Responsible Gun Ownership”

11 Likes

I’d run if I could.

I’ve said before but when you do your first aid exams here the first thing you say you are doing in the role play is “ensuring the scene is safe for me to attend”. You would fail if you said you were walking into an active shooter scene. Not that such a scenario is envisaged. We don’t get gunshot wounds as part of our training either.

6 Likes

Fair enough, I guess… But we obviously don’t know full details here, either way.

3 Likes

I’ve not done first aid myself, but have seen mates who also play RPGs come back from a course smug that they didn’t run into the room where there was a simulated live wire/noxious gas and went to get help/looked for the hazard instead of joining the pile of people playing dead.

4 Likes

“The suspects left the scene without receiving extra cheese.”

We are a very strange people.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Sensitive soul carries gun to make sure no one will ever humiliate him again.

Now some will say the “prankster” is an asshole and Found Out, all of which is true, but I can’t help feeling that the many possible non-gun outcomes would be better than the actual -gun one.

11 Likes

What was the “prank”?

4 Likes

No one’s saying (maybe legal issues), but it sounds as if the asshole made a point of getting right in people’s faces and provoking them to anger for YouTube lulz.

9 Likes

Seriously? :roll_eyes:

Despite such a traumatizing predicament that would rattle most folks, Cook told WUSA9 that the shooting isn’t going to stop him. Posting is his “passion,” he told the news station, so he’s intent to return to YouTube. Cook’s expected to make a full recovery.

7 Likes

I’m wondering if what he did is assault. He sounds like a big enough asshole.

11 Likes
2 Likes
10 Likes

haven’t we seen this sort of scheme before?

7 Likes

PRESERVED FOR POSTERITY:

12 Likes

Today I learned that after some kids deaths and injuries some dangerous equipments were banned in US.

https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-16/chapter-II/subchapter-B/part-1306

17 Likes

See also: Kindereggs

10 Likes

These chocolate eggs are expensive, so I think it is kind of economic ban that kept poor children safe.

4 Likes

Good point. Don’t leave cartridges lying around where they could pose a choking hazard for young children. Keep them in the gun where they belong.

Chocolate is for winners.

6 Likes
4 Likes