“Responsible Gun Ownership”

3 Likes

A Christian school

Expert? Basic safety sure would’ve helped. All guns are loaded. Don’t point at anything you don’t want to destroy.

1 Like

Plus he was distracted when he was being given firearms training for the film too

1 Like

Isn’t he a special kind of a-hole. And a drunk driver.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Parents held responsible for young gun owner.

3 Likes
5 Likes

A better ending than some, but damn, man!

1 Like

Go figure.

2 Likes
6 Likes

more details on how fucked up the production was,

4 Likes

A California man was found with 1 million rounds of ammo and 248 illegally owned guns in his house, state authorities say.

“ * The state attorney general said he also had 3,000 gun magazines and several grenades in his home.

• The weapons included 11 machine guns, 133 handguns, and 60 assault rifles, authorities said.”

For hunting

9 Likes

That’s a lot of feral hogs.

7 Likes

30-50 at least least, and he can’t shoot for shit, so he’s gotta allow for a lot of misses.

3 Likes
4 Likes

So yesterday in my neighborhood we had some excitement, it was close enough that we heard and saw the cop cars and helicopter.

Apparently there was a drunk driver that got pulled over, he didn’t have ID so naturally before he ran on foot he admitted he was in the country illegally.

So they said on Facebook.

I told my wife I should go get some pictures of the hoopla but she said I might want to rethink that because all the responsible gun owners were posting pictures of themselves guarding thier homes.

Everyone is very angry that Biden let this happen because, apparently, before Biden we did not have stupid drunk drivers.

We border Canada, I think they want a wall on the water.

I have to live among these morans.

Oh, the border patrol presence and cameras in place here since 911 is crazy. You can’t drive anywhere without encountering a border patrol agent but my neighbors are looking for an excuse to shoot someone.

Also, I did not know before they let gottaways get away they give them phones and credit cards loaded with cash.

You learn a lot on local Facebook groups. Of course I’ve been booted out of all of them so I can only read them.

4 Likes