“Responsible Gun Ownership”

The man told the troopers he was using the restroom at the restaurant and had hung his handgun on the coat hook inside the stall door. When he was done, he grabbed the handgun off the hook and it discharged, said police.

7 Likes

He made a boom-boom.

11 Likes

I’m wondering if he was thinking of suicide and pulled back just in time.

5 Likes

That never occurred to me, now I hope it occurred to the authorities or his family.

That would change the story from what an idiot to something more serious.

1 Like

From what I’ve been seeing of this story, none of it should be “ha ha look at the funny brain damaged man”, it should all be “dude, are you OK? You need help, how can we get you the help you very clearly need?”

3 Likes

How many ruined lives are enough?

8 Likes

The only right Americans are willing to fight and even die for is the right to kill others.

Something something Christian faith something…

8 Likes

Attorney says circuit judge pointed gun at her from bench during hearing

https://wvrecord.com/stories/628727978-attorney-says-circuit-judge-pointed-gun-at-her-from-bench-during-hearing

11 Likes

John Malkovich Ego GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

5 Likes

WV. Of course, it’s WV. But if someone from TX thinks you are gun crazy, that should say something.

8 Likes

Dear West Virginia,

We’ll trade yuh a buncha ammosexuals for some longhorns, armadillos, ringtails, all the feral hogs you want, and a few bushels of unshelled pecans if y’all could just elect someone reasonable to unseat Joe Manchin.

We understand that y’all have to get up pretty early in the morning to beat the kind of leadership® we Texans enjoy® but your fella just keeps hoggin’ up all the oxygen in the media.

Texas Friendly!®
and
yeehaw,
The Lone Star State

8 Likes
8 Likes

I crossposted to A thread of our own- misogyny

4 Likes
7 Likes

The Pinto, Corvair, DDT, thalidomide and PFAS are all inanimate objects, Chris.

6 Likes

“Pintos don’t kill people, tailgating drivers with shoddy brakes kill people.” (/s, naturally.)

3 Likes

Obligatory:

6 Likes

Anger grows in Haiti over weapons trafficking from U.S. after guns shipped as church donations | Reuters

11 Likes

For U.S. definitions of the concept of “church”.

10 Likes

According to court documents, Rodriguez then is seen placing the butt of the gun back on the counter for a brief moment before pointing the gun at her daughter, who was about 50 feet away across the room, before the gun went off.

She also reportedly said that she had some familiarity with gun safety. However, she said she was not allowed to own or possess a firearm due to being convicted of a couple of felonies in California including receiving stolen property for possessing a stolen weapon, according to court documents.

9 Likes