“Responsible Gun Ownership”

Asked about the live rounds of ammunition that were discovered on set, Poppell said investigators found some on a prop cart, in a box of ammo and also in two prop gun holsters — the one worn by Alec Baldwin and another worn by co-star Ackles.

“Mr. Ackles, another actor on the set, turns out that he — as he acted, as he performed — had a live bullet in his bandolier, correct?” asked defense attorney Alex Spiro.

“Yes,” Poppell replied.

“You have no reason to think Mr. Ackles had any idea that was there, right?” Spiro continued.

“Correct,” Poppell said.

7 Likes

… is this an Iron Throne made of guns

6 Likes

my eyesight is poor.
is that what that is? i do not know. i don’t recognize the person sitting in it. i assumed it was from GoT…

otherwise, i just creeped myself out using it.
apologies!

6 Likes

… probably from a music video or something

7 Likes
9 Likes

In an altercation with school bus aide.

7 Likes

… affirmative action for guns and prisons

Treasury warns that anti-woke banking laws like Florida’s are a national security risk

9 Likes

Guy threatens to shoot up car dealership over a denied loan for a big truck

6 Likes

To be sure, it’s not like the shopping experience just turned itself into a felony of its own accord. I guess I shouldn’t expect more from a YouTube page called “Bodycam Files”.

5 Likes

11 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

“Both weapons were recovered from Lang’s bedroom, where bills and a passport in Lang’s name were found.”

Oh America, where the discovery of a passport is suspicious enough to make the news.

8 Likes

More like “we need to fill the space! Add whatever you have, even if it’s unimportant!”

2 Likes

Weirdly, this IS about responsible gun ownership, but it points to the bigger issue:

8 Likes

It appears the owner of the gun will be charged with a felony under Michigan’s new safe storage law.

10 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

25% could not own a gun legally.

An incident in which an abuser kills their partner and then dies by suicide happens on average more than once a day, according to a separate study published last year. Of those tragedies, 93% involved a firearm and 95% were women killed by male partners.

13 Likes

The question needs to be changed from, would you rather be alone in a house with a man or a bear?

I think the bear still gets the nod. :sob:

9 Likes