Reverse Racism (topical gif/jpeg bank)

Thanks, but believe it or not, I came from previous sites that were even worse than Reddit.

:confused:

Iā€™ve seen vile, repugnant content that would make any decent person cringe from the sheer embarrassment of even being part of the same species as the entities that posted it.

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Alas, not all are so wiseā€¦
orangey dance
Orange people cant dance.

9 Likes

4 Likes

ā€œIf I am a racist asshat, may god strike meā€¦ā€
if there is a god
Drumpf has no beginning and no end ā€“ one can only try to convert Drumpf into another form of crazy.

11 Likes
4 Likes

8 Likes

winger racist

3 Likes

4 Likes

Uhg, blacksplaining is so demeaning to white folks.
obama blacksplaining

5 Likes

4 Likes

http://clashdaily.com/2015/12/muslim-prankster-shot-after-throwing-fake-backpack-bomb-at-wrong-dude-in-video-prank/

Iā€™m just gonna leave this here for all the other antisocial folks who find this HILARIOUS!

tl;dr the fourth time you do it you get shot.

1 Like

That guy was my next door neighbor growing up.

Fun Jensen Ackles factā€¦ hidden amongst all his Star Wars toys and sports equipmentā€¦ he had one of these.

1 Like

ā€˜Whites believeā€¦the pendulum has now swung beyond equality in the direction of anti-white discrimination.ā€™
ā€˜Whites think more progress has been made toward equality than do blacks, but whites also now believe that this progress is linked to a new inequalityā€”at their expense.ā€™
Citing several studies, researchers speculated that white people tended to see any focus on ethnic minorities as an ā€˜attackā€™ on white values.

3 Likes

White folks always be talking outā€™a their ass!
white boy talking out of ass facepalm

1 Like

2 Likes

What did I find in my inbox right after seeing your post?

pam grier wtfpam grier what
pam grier shut up
grier piss on your white motherfucking grave

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised he managed to do it for so long without getting shot.

2 Likes

Donā€™t have a .gif yetā€¦

4 Likes