RFK Jr bares his inner Nazi

It’s gonna be pretty damn funny to see his Hollywood actress wife try to talk around her husband’s bout of verbal diarrhea.

3 Likes

The US and other governments are developing ethnically targeted weapons.
We just call them policies.

4 Likes

Take care not so say anything that makes RFK Jr sound sane and rational.

3 Likes

… oh right, he’s that sort of Catholic :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Classic DARVO–Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim & Offender.

6 Likes

Do you mean commended? :wink: Scratch the surface and the Kennedys are just another bunch of elite bigots, robber barons and scoundrels.

Oh, and long time anti-semites.

7 Likes

Have i metioned today how much this guy irritates me?

Back To The Future GIF

20 Likes

Pardoning Nixon was the predicate act that got Presidents to start behaving like they owned the place and could do absolutely anything they wanted to.

2 Likes

The (for want of a better word) strategy of RFKjr is bizarre. Let’s say he’s totally grifting, that he just says sh*t that he doesn’t necessary even believe because that gets him headlines and brain dead followers. But why file with the FEC as a Democratic candidate? His espoused insane/racist antisemitic world view is much much closer to maga rantings; he has zero chance of getting anywhere as a Democrat and there are signs that he knows that. So tinfoilhat says: he’s being paid off to sow chaos in the Democratic party; and i’d say those who are paying him are getting very little traction in return beyond media headlines. And even when he’s rebuffed and forms as a third party candidate it’ll suck in more on the right than the left.

9 Likes

Because he’d never make a tiny ripple along the other crazies running for Republican nominee. He’s as crazy as all of them. But on the democrat’s side, the crazy lane is wide open.

But for serious, running as a Democrat has all the conspiracy theorist/antisemitic leftists (of whom there are some) seeing him as their guy, plus a huge amount of money and support from Republicans who either actually love him or just love the chaos they imagine he could sow in the Democratic primary.

13 Likes

in a better society the antisemitic leftists would be outnumbered by the sane ones. And winning the nazi vote would mean losing the election by a landslide.

7 Likes

Yikes! Definitely don’t want to imply anything good about that demon.
More like dude doesn’t need to stir up new bad shit, we all have plenty to go around already.

4 Likes

Yeah, “ancient giant trees”? Oh well, moving on…

2 Likes

… Part of this fascination is anthropological: once, if you wanted to encounter an entirely different ontological system, you had to probe deep into jungles and deserts, pith helmet capping your Western arrogance. Now, with the peculiar cosmology of capitalist production subsuming an entire planet into its logic, mythological worlds are increasingly homogenized, and all that difference and weirdness is no longer geographically extensive. If you want to encounter very different realities, you can find them online, and each time the world reveals itself to be a little richer than you’d thought…

9 Likes

Extra points to the author for “flat-earth-o-sphere”.

14 Likes

I talk to dead people on the regular. “Well Dad, you would’ve loved to see the site they sent me to…”

But I don’t expect to hear back from them, and so far that’s been the case. If they ever do reply, I’ll talk to a doctor.

14 Likes

Anti-vax anthem.

7 Likes

Marianne Williamson would like a word…

12 Likes

The sane leftists probably do outnumber the antisemitic and conspiracy theorist left, but they are also far less visible because the last thing that the right wing wants (including right wing Democrats) is rational left wing politics sounding like a good idea.

7 Likes

I was dining in Brunswick, Maine yesterday and I saw an older Gen-X/young Boomer with a “Kennedy 2024” t-shirt. It was all I could do to refrain from laughing hysterically and pointing.

6 Likes