RFK Jr may need a phrenologist

Originally published at: RFK Jr may need a phrenologist - Boing Boing

2 Likes

[Ancient Peruvians gave themselves elongated skulls as a mark of status | The Independent | The Independent](

6 Likes

Clearly lots of weird things going on in that picture that make doubt its authenticity. For example, the cover of the book looks like it’s been digitally altered in an apparent Ayn Rand reference?

deception

So I guess it’s someone’s idea of a joke but I’m not sure I get it. RFK Jr. is bizarre enough as-is.

13 Likes

first thing i thought. did a quick duckduck search and got nuthin’. it is slyly humorous, nonetheless.

9 Likes

If RFK Jr. comes from France he is not eligible to be president in the U.S.

5 Likes

If you look at Gary Peterson’s Xitter feed, it’s clearly satire. I’m not sure I get the conehead joke, either, but it’s definitely meant to be a joke.

10 Likes

Along with the cone head and “Ayn” Paul is the poster referring to “the gospel” of Senator Paul. Not the word a true supporter would use. Fake.

1 Like

Cone head or human suppository?

3 Likes

May I suggest he needs a retrophrenologist?

https://wiki.lspace.org/Retrophrenology

8 Likes

I think “Gary Peterson USA” has been addressed here on BB before, he manipulates the pics as some kind of joke. Sometimes it’s even kinda funny.

7 Likes

Another tweet (xeet?) from the same account, in case anyone doubts that it’s satire.

4 Likes

He looks like Abe Simpson.

6 Likes

“Ayn Rand Paul Ryan?”

4 Likes

aliens rotten tomatoes GIF by IFC

4 Likes

It’s to enable this, because that clearly how he thinks:

5 Likes

You beat me to it. Well done! :laughing:

8 Likes

The satire aside, I wouldn’t be surprised if RFK Jr is a phrenologist. As with anti-Semitism, you don’t have to dig very far with these conspiracist lunatics before you find them obsessing over skull shapes.

2 Likes

I was thinking he was turning into Mr. Mackey, before the hippy chick loosens his top button and relieves the pressure.

1 Like

It’s obviously a vaccine injury

1 Like

Food Pancakes GIF

2 Likes