RFK Jr says Bill Gates is planning to turn us into "enslaved consumers" with "biometric sub-dermal sensor system" implants

You can’t stop but you can reduce your rate of consumption logarithmically over time to keep the total below a set limit. It’s called an asympop.

5 Likes

Hopefully any inevitable Se7en reboots avoid the pitfalls of corporate sponsorship.

But according to Zeno, you would never actually reach that limit, and consumption continues to infinity. Which might be “too much?” Or not.

3 Likes

Dude, covid lies and idiocy are not welcome here. Thanks for playing.

8 Likes

People are… snow?

Not as much as willful idiocy.

4 Likes

I suspect you and “the truth” are not on speaking terms. Enjoy your short stay.

9 Likes

… I heard you can catch the vaccine by being too close to someone who’s infected with it

better wear a mask to protect yourself :mask:

4 Likes

This condition is sometimes referred to as “COVID penis.”

COVID-infected men have reported the following symptoms related to male genitalia:

• Testicular pain
  • Erectile dysfunction (ED)
  • Reduced sperm count
  • Decreased fertility
  • Smaller penis size
  • Decreased sexual drive
8 Likes

I have an older friend in my circle who is suffering with the emerging effects of long Covid, and it’s heartbreaking.

Antivaxxers can go fuck themselves.

6 Likes

Not directly about RFK Jr but relevant:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Don’t even worry about the differences. Just get assimilated. Resistance is futile.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be a hyperbolic parabaloid?

5 Likes

JOINING THE BORG: so many ads to scroll through, but what a health plan :stethoscope: :zombie: :robot:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.