RFK Jr. says doctors found dead worm in his partially eaten brain

We only have his word that the worm is dead. What if it’s the worm talking?

26 Likes

Funniest thing I’ve read all week. And probably true.

4 Likes

20 Likes

Yeah because being old and having had part of your brain eaten by a worm are totally equally bad issues. /s

I am so tired of the “but he’s old” statements about Biden. It’s 2016’s “but her emails” all over again. Yeah, he’s old. But he’s getting the job done competently. Yes, I strongly disagree with his handling of Israel, but Trump will make that situation an order of magnitude worse. But criticize Biden for Israel. That’s valid. Stop it with the agism. If he’s actually showing signs of cognitive impairment, which he isn’t, then criticize that. His age, alone, is not a sufficient reason to not vote for him.

31 Likes

This is not counterintuitive.

13 Likes

9 Likes

Thank you! I was looking for this one.

“They put creatures in our bodies.”

4 Likes

“I have cognitive problems, clearly,” he admitted in 2012. “I have short-term memory loss, and I have longer-term memory loss that affects me.”

“welp, 'e’s got my vote!”

my tin-foil hat …worm, is whispering to me that RFKJr is suddenly doing stuff to kibosh his own chances to be an effective spoiler. could some-sort of fix/payoff be involved? the world will never know.

12 Likes

I miss the days of decorum. Not this fake civility that people try and force on us which is basically “be nice to right-wing nut-jobs”, but a time when adults spoke like adults. Maybe it never really existed. But at least cheap shots like these would be considered shocking, and outside the norm.

9 Likes

“That is a hilarious suggestion, given the competition.” This is our standard of excellence now.

7 Likes

I recently stumbled upon rumors that some humans actually liked soggy, undercooked bacon – which makes me wonder if RFK Jr. is one of those heretics.

While none of the below are technically undercooked, I think the Maillard reaction is an important flavor component humans evolved to enjoy to avoid parasites. (image via)

13 Likes
15 Likes

It couldn’t stand being around RFK.

7 Likes

chef’s kiss

5 Likes

What baffles me about the charge of being old is that it’s remotely useful in a race where everyone considered remotely relevant to the race is in “pretty old” bucket.

It’s not like age does people much cognitive good past a certain point that they’ve all passed; but it seems both transparently dishonest, and honestly kind of weird to try to sell, to push the ‘zOMG; one foot in the dementia ward’ narrative when it’s a choose-your-own-gerontocracy race.

6 Likes

I also noticed that Bernie didn’t get nearly as much “OMG he’s so old” push back when he announced he was running for re-election yesterday. He got some, but not like Biden has been getting. And he’s more than a year older than Biden.

14 Likes

So, atomized shower water doesn’t penetrate deep into the sinuses? Even if true (I’m skeptical), I can’t imagine the buggers need to get too far in to find a new home?

1 Like

Stefanie Spear, a spokeswoman for the Kennedy campaign, told The Times, “That is a hilarious suggestion, given the competition.”

The GOP side of it, ok.

Biden remains far sharper then either RFK Jr. or his VP campaign funder.

9 Likes

Okay, that’s a pretty fucking weird campaign slogan, but I guess that’s just the 2024 election for you…

12 Likes

Hopefully, parasitic micro-wasps.

7 Likes