RFK Jr. says doctors found dead worm in his partially eaten brain

I am not a lawyer or a doctor, but he seems to be admitting that he is unfit to hold public office.

9 Likes

Wouldn’t be the most common route for a worm, but naegleria, as FuzzyFungus mentioned, is a parasitic ameba and I’m guessing it’s a question of the ameba-load, as possibly your immune system can handle the amount in atomized mist, but not a nosefull?

3 Likes

Sinuses have mucus lining that is loaded with immune cells. Mist doesn’t bypass that mucus lining. Nettie pots pour several milliliters of liquid deep into your sinuses and bypass the mucus lining by volume.

12 Likes

Is RKF Jr.'s real name Lump?

1 Like

ETA - the only original comic art I know is from this! It doesn’t have The Shadow on page, but some great renderings of ships and people by Gary Gianni.

7 Likes

I love how, in comparison to a brain-eating worm, the fact that he also has mercury poisoning is barely even worth mentioning.

About the same time he learned of the parasite, he said, he was also diagnosed with mercury poisoning, most likely from ingesting too much fish containing the dangerous heavy metal, which can cause serious neurological issues.

Alice In Wonderland Vintage GIF

17 Likes

11 Likes

I think we’re reversing cause and effect here - the wom actually died when it got a taste of the brain.

8 Likes

What’s worse than finding a worm in your partially eaten brain?

Finding half a worm… no,wait, how does that go?

14 Likes

That poor, starving worm

Animated GIF

13 Likes

Came here looking for this reference!

5 Likes
7 Likes

Wait, so… the worm may have died of mercury poisoning?

17 Likes

How far right do you have to be to think that RFK Jr. is a tankie?

9 Likes
19 Likes

Joe Biden Shut Up GIF by Election 2020

11 Likes

amy poehler pain GIF

8 Likes

Is RFK Jr a Marxist-Leninist? If not, then he is not a tankie by definition.

8 Likes

Well, this is so gruesome and terrifying that I wouldn’t wish it even on the worst of the GOP. But given their behavior, it’s a safe bet their brains are nothing but wriggling masses of worms already.

3 Likes

Where I’ve seen it used, it’s always been in the sense of “Russian equivalent of magat” :person_shrugging:

3 Likes