RFK Jr. says doctors found dead worm in his partially eaten brain

Liberals just call anyone they don’t like a tankie!

This is often true. There has been regular red-baiting of mild social democrat Jeremy Corbyn, recently accusing him of being a spy for East Germany in the '80s. The right wing of the Democrats at one point was calling any Bernie Sanders supporter a Russian-influenced alt-leftist. William Gillis of the Center for a Stateless Society recently said of us 'Remember when libcom was about as tankie and class-reductionist as you would ever encounter in the radical left, and we all viewed them as evil suspicious bastards because they wouldn’t all outright id as anarchists? ’ presumably due to our hosting and promotion of anti-state and post-Leninist Marxists.

Therefore if someone is using ‘tankie’, they may be objecting to a specific leftist ideology that prioritisies geopolitics over class struggle, or they might just be punching left. When liberals have a go at ‘communism’ they often mean the Soviet Union (and let’s be honest sometimes it’s tempting to tell people they’ll be first in the gulags after the revolution when they do this, especially if it’s fucking Jordan Peterson).

13 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

11 Likes

From an occasional poster here, in a personal communication:

16 Likes

Yeah, violent rapists doing the lockeroom talk is just fine… /s

7 Likes

Edited: I missed other folks mention of the :brain: eating amoeba. Sorry, my brain worms must be acting up.

1 Like

Ugh, Alt-left was a contrived meme from the far right, who always project their own equivalent on the left. I’d be highly suspicious of anyone using it.

10 Likes

“Hey you guys! What’s going on in this thread?”

1 Like

Just because there’s more than one grossly unfit candidate running against Biden in the 2024 election doesn’t mean there’s any reason to downplay how horrible it was that Republican voters backed a man who bragged about committing sex crimes in the 2016 & 2020 elections.

9 Likes

So he’s basically like a cheap bottle of mezcal?

10 Likes

Only if you also broke an old thermometer in it.

10 Likes

Yep. Or use bottled distilled water.

2 Likes
9 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

10 Likes

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
You guys… is this a simulation? Am I on the Truman Show?

10 Likes

John Candy No GIF by Laff

Sorry, I wish I had a different answer for you.

8 Likes

Song that’s been in his head for a long while: :musical_note: All you have to do is follow the worm! :musical_note:

3 Likes

Bit of a relief, actually. I don’t want to have to apologize to the entire world for the terrible programming.

But then I think RFK Jr should maybe talk to someone to help him put some things in perspective.

4 Likes

Once again, IRL outdoes The Onion. Sarcasm cannot survive in the current environment, when every damned thing becomes a parody of itself.

9 Likes