Right-wing Gen Z twerp Madison Cawthorn loses GOP primary, but still has 7 months left to make trouble

I mean, it’s great that Cawthorn got voted out. The person who will (almost certainly) replace him isn’t really any better.

He’s been quoted as saying that after being voted into Congress his focus will be on:

“removing the gavel out of Nancy Pelosi’s hand, and then taking the teleprompter from Joe Biden and restoring the policies that we enjoyed under the Trump administration, to help get this country back on track.”

Same shit, different person. He just didn’t make the mistake of implicating his fellow Republicans in conspiracies about cocaine orgies (but I have no doubt he’ll implicate Democrats in pedophile conspiracy theories and claim Trump won the 2020 election since these ”beliefs” seem to be table stakes for Republicans now).

8 Likes

Wrong? No. It’s more than a little creepy to share it with a bunch of strangers, though.

5 Likes

Don’t give them any ideas!

Each district is continuous with all of its parts. For now.

And as silly as the congressional maps are, the real crime lies in the map for state offices. For example, the 2016 NC Senate election led to a chamber with 70% Republicans (a veto-proof majority), despite the Rs winning under 55% of the popular vote.

5 Likes

boat race college GIF by IUPUI

5 Likes

Maybe he’s really a very young Boomer

3 Likes

Maybe not, as they’d have to not talk about the ocaine-cay rgies-oay around him. Total buzz kill. My guess is more crypto-douchery.

1 Like

Are you out of your mind? Of course not. An absolute turd of a human being has been rightly flushed… and you came like a boss. Where I come from that’s called a win-win.

Probably weaponized like “Lone Wolf” Ogami Ito’s baby cart.

1 Like

Only far douchier.

1 Like

He’s not taking the loss well.

When the establishment turned their guns on me, when the Uni-party coalesced to defeat an America First member very few people had my back. This list includes the lion share of figures that came to my defense when it was not politically profitable. These are honorable men and women who are the type of friends anyone yearns to have. “At the beginning of a change the patriot is a rare and hated man.” These are those rare and hated men/women. There are other National figures who I believe are patriots, but I am on a mission now to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal. The time for gentile politics as usual has come to an end. It’s time for the rise of the new right, it’s time for Dark MAGA to truly take command. We have an enemy to defeat, but we will never be able to defeat them until we defeat the cowardly and weak members of our own party. Their days are numbered. We are coming.

fascist GIF

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.