Robot Rubio repeats same line four times, even after being mocked

Christie quipped, “there he goes again” … and accidentally trapped the entire GOP platform in an infinitely recursive quantum banality loop.

15 Likes

Yep. Then he can go on to dispel wisdom about imminent domainians who try to make the pie higher for our nukular sovereignty.

4 Likes

That’s some awesome Kenyan Jedi Mind trickery Obama is throwing down on the Republicants.

7 Likes
17 Likes

14 Likes

One month before election day - I’d like Obama to come out and give a speech. In that speech he calls for complete abolishment of corporate income taxes - no taxes on anyone making over 250k a year, 0 capital gains tax, total repeal of all regulations, etc.

Take every republican talking point and say he supports it.

Then sit back and watch their heads explode.

3 Likes

This is how they program the “Rubio” into Rubio.

6 Likes

I am going to dispel the fact that Marco Rubio only knows what he’s doing, he knows what he’s not doing as well.

2 Likes

Benefit of the doubt or not, it was hilarious.

Found a better clip that has the full thing. Seemed like a few of the candidates couldn’t hear the female announcer (oh, there’s some possible jokes there, but I’ll refrain). And then the announcers forget a candidate

Now I won’t be able to get that image out of my head. We purposefully have our dog trained to wait at outside doors until we confirm it’s ok to pass through, and sometimes when she doesn’t quite hear the okay it’s just like that.

13 Likes

Our robot overlords are dipleased https://plotagon.com/269404

3 Likes

It was ambitious of Rubio to trot out his Disneyworld Hall of Presidents animatron when it was still in beta.

— John Hodgman (@hodgman) February 7, 2016
22 Likes

So…Republican debates always happen on groundhog day?

5 Likes

If one needs to take a dose of any med (besides perhaps eating a banana) before going on the stage for a debate against a bunch of people saying the same thing for the 4th time in a row, one is probably not qualified to handle the potential for higher-stress incidents as president where one can’t self-medicate first.

11 Likes
3 Likes

“Why, yes, I am, April! Let’s go now! Ha, ha, ha. Wonderful! Hey, be careful out there. Traffic is nuts on the streets and roads. Terrific! Hey, I’m hungry. Let’s go eat some batteries. I mean, human food.”

2 Likes

They’d disavow it all as quickly as they did their health care plan (which is essentially what the ACA is). It’s about opposition, not ideas.

7 Likes

Tell me more about robots always having to make it about you.

10 Likes

This exists:

6 Likes

I should have clarified that the first use of the term “robot” for a mechanical worker was in a play by Karel Capek, RUR. The title stands for “Rossum’s Universal Robots” which is written in English. The cast list includes:

RADIUS } Roboti
DAMON }

1. }
  2. } ROBOT
  3. }
    ROBOT PRIMUS
    ROBOTKA HELENA

Anybody wanting to relate these to Republican candidates is welcome. But who is robotka Helena?

Whoops. To clarify what I meant: I don’t want to suggest that Rubio does or does not have any sort of mental health (in this case, psychiatric) issues. Forgive my sloppy language use.

1 Like