Rudy Giuliani slurs a tweet attacking Nancy Pelosi for hoaxed slurring

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/24/rudy-giuliani-slurs-a-tweet-at.html

2 Likes

[Seinfeld “I’m out” GIF]

5 Likes
16 Likes

Looking at the thumbnail, I thought the video was going to be about national treasure, Grayson Perry.

I can’t understand why people don’t have faith in these guys to do the right thing…

5 Likes

Did anyone else watch the show Braindead on CBS a couple years ago?

I’m beginning to wonder if life is imitating fiction.

5 Likes

The video is obviously slowed down, and yet assorted Trump conies are repeating it then apologizing, as if that matters (a lie travels halfway around the world while the truth is still putting its shoes on.)

And predictably it will be seen as real by millions of conservative true believers, you will hear it mentioned by your crazy uncle, and see it in comments online.

9 Likes

The American people don’t like it when someone uses the phrase “hurts the entire nation” to describe a thing they don’t like.

3 Likes

Whatever drugs all of them are on must be the really good stuff.

2 Likes

Something something LIZARD PEOPLE!

7 Likes

Nah. They’ll just fall back to the usual “the Democrats are so humorless. They can’t take a joke.”

5 Likes

It’s funny they have to make things up to discredit their opponents when there’s just a bottomless pit to draw from on the other side.

9 Likes

The tweet in conjunction with the basketball clip is clearly a coded message to QANON.

8 Likes

I don’t understand the psychology that Trump is using.

It seems to be to have Trump lash out at someone then use his minions to create pity and sympathy for Trump using the same thing Trump struck out at people with earlier.

How does this even work ?

1 Like
7 Likes

Cut him some slack, he hadn’t had his morning covfefe…

7 Likes

11 Likes

Which is why the conservatives dominate the world of comedy.

it’s the follow up single to:

5 Likes

I hope Giuliani’s career ends as well as Thicke’s did.

11 Likes

Like a swan dive into an empty concrete pool. Good riddance to them both.

6 Likes