Robot Rubio repeats same line four times, even after being mocked

The Missing Carly.2?

3 Likes
  • And letā€™s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesnā€™t know what heā€™s doing. He knows exactly what heā€™s doing.

Does that question interest you?

• Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

I see.

• Thatā€™s why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America.

Have you asked such questions before?

• When Iā€™m president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

How long have you been president of the United States, we am going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we am going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world?

4 Likes

I am not sure if youā€™re talking past me intentionally, but any notion that I might have been seeking an apology would be a misunderstanding on your part of my needs and desires.

If you were to insist next that i want an apology, like by apologizing again in the face of my assurance that itā€™s wasted breath, that would be gaslighting. Telling someone what they think, want, need, or intend. Also inventing fake past events that they did, or creating absurd scenarios for them. Thatā€™s it too. It is one on one reality hacking, and you are not doing that with your comments re: Rubio.

Youā€™re talking about a third party and THEIR wants and needs. Thatā€™s just conjecture. but not gaslighting as youā€™re not trying to mislead or confuse Marco Rubio here.

Iā€™d rather you clarified what you DID mean than further go on about your opinion of his mental health. whisper whisper.

I did my best :confounded:

1 Like

I am trying to understand you and clarify my own point.

If youā€™re speaking in the past tense about trying, I will take that literally. No offense intended!

We were discussing you, not me.

3 Likes

Say ā€œLetā€™s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesnā€™t know what heā€™s doing. He knows exactly what heā€™s doing.ā€ one more timeā€¦

16 Likes

I hear that the :robot:Robots For a Better America SuperPAC :robot: is actually funded exclusively by rich white human males!

#Watson for President 0000011111100000

(That is 2016 in binary for non tech folks, and Watson is IBMs most famous super computerā€¦)

6 Likes

8 Likes

Almost perfect! But it should be more evident that the bucket is filled with gasoline.

9 Likes

It almost makes me feel sorry for Carson & Trump. ā€¦ ALMOST.
And poor John Kasich, such an afterthought.

1 Like

Not to incur the dragonā€™s wrath, but are Slavic roots usually given in cyrillic? Seems a bit odd to me when I can only think of a handful of Slavic languages written in Cyrillic (Russian, Ukrainian, Belarussian), and plenty in the Latin alphabet (Czech, Polish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Serbian, Bosnian, Albanian(?), ā€¦)

EDIT:
Apparently itā€™s a bit more even than Iā€™d thought. Albanian, as it turns out, is an isolate, and Iā€™d forgotten to list Bulgarian and Macedonian on the Cyrillic side.

I wasnā€™t objecting at all, I was just curious. My feeble attempt to learn Greek means I can pretty much get by with Cyrillic anyway.

SMUT ANGRY NOW.

3 Likes

I really canā€™t do language today, can I?

2 Likes

Finally, Chris Christie channeled his inner Jersey! While heā€™s not quite at a Greg Giraldo level of roasting, heā€™s certainly made a good start:

When you talk about the Hezbollah sanctions act that you list as one of your accomplishments, you werenā€™t even there to vote for it. Thatā€™s not leadershipā€”thatā€™s truancy.

and

This is what Washington, D.C. does: The drive-by shot at the beginning with incorrect and incomplete information, and then the memorized, 25-second speech. That is exactly what his advisers gave him. When youā€™re president of the United States, when you are a governor of a state, that memorized speech doesnā€™t solve one problem for one person.

Between the drunkennapping elephant walk entrance, Jeb!s great Trump put-down -- "How hard is to evict an old lady from her property?" (and Trump's infantalizing finger-shush response) -- and these Christie gems, I found this debate quite enjoyable. Have yourself a snack, Mr. Governor - you've earned it!
9 Likes

When Jeb tries to do that sort of thing he seems soooo uncomfortable about it all. It looks to be out of character ā€“ and makes him look nervous, sweatty, etc. I half expect him to say ā€œwell the jerk store called and theyā€™re running out of you!!ā€

4 Likes

Iā€™m goinā€™ in!!

Oooooooā€¦ Iā€™m down.

Little help hereā€¦

2 Likes

He wasnā€™t just repeating the same thing - something about the way Rubio said it the 3rd time he said it (out of the four in that exchange) was so precisely similar to the way he said it the first time that I had the same feeling - that the DVR must have tripped up. It gave me an instant and unnerving sense of deja vu which Iā€™ve never felt before watching any debate - despite all debates being full of politicians repeating the same talking points and phrases.

2 Likes