Roe v. Wade is to be overturned but media seems to care more about the "leak" violating "norms"

Variations on this argument need to die in a fire already. They’re fascists. They don’t need ammo. They just pick up their own poop and throw it any time they please. There’s nothing we (or Dem politicians) can do that we haven’t already been accused of.

“Ooh, don’t anger the Republicans! They might hold it against us!” News flash - they already do.

30 Likes

mood GIF

People existing who are not like them is all the ammo they need. The very existence of non-white people in America who are not second class citizens, the existence of LGBQT+ people living their lives out of the shadows, women who aren’t subject to their husbands or fathers every whims, non-Christians and non-evangelicals being allowed to worship as they see fit, etc, etc… they want to destroy all of our rights to exist as we see fit.

23 Likes

“Don’t make the abuser ‘angry’!”

Fuck that noise.

Those who are enemies of me, those like me, and all ‘Others?’

We’re at odds until we’re fucking even

19 Likes

Snl Queen GIF by Saturday Night Live

Coming For You Big Brother GIF by Global TV

This shit has been done before and it only gets worse.

20 Likes

Remember, kids, once they liberated the concentration camps they put all the queers back in.

21 Likes

So according to conservative logic, vaccine mandates are bad because government shouldn’t make healthcare decisions. Yet here’s the government poised to make literal healthcare decisions.

What the actual fuck?

23 Likes

I too find their logic irksome, but here we are on the verge of a full blown christo fascist state/gov.

15 Likes

All they have is hatred and nihilism to peddle; there are no values or virtues therein, and there never were.

The only difference is that now the GOP doesn’t even care enough to keep up the façade of being ‘moral’ or ‘just’; and even worse, they don’t need to.

I must:

22 Likes

It stands to reason that if you force women to have more babies, there will also be more breaches.

Also, I believe the new name is SCROTUS.

3 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

Let’s not forget why Alan Touring died so young and not long after the war…

20 Likes

The whole idea of lifetime appointments for justices is that they are theoretically more insulated from monied interests than they would be if they had to worry about raising money for re-election or setting the stage to land a sweet lobbying gig like congresscritters do.

Lifetime appointments do have drawbacks, but “making justices more beholden to corporate interests than they would be otherwise” isn’t one of them.

10 Likes
18 Likes
24 Likes

Christian Sharia law has been usurping our government for the past few decades.

11 Likes

It’s an abject failure that they buy into it, rather than recognizing it; but, when coating often-brutal exercises of force with a veneer of procedure in the hopes of having it develop a patina of legitimacy is such an ancient and central aspect of governance, knowing how to treat the technicalities as the crux of the matter is an invaluable skill for both getting your agenda past others and for facing yourself in the mirror.

8 Likes
17 Likes

As long as you are the “right” sort of person. Can’t let those subhuman “takers” get it in their little heads that those rights apply to them! Much horrors, many pearls clutches!

17 Likes

Perspective is everything. And I respect George’s perspective on this.

25 Likes
22 Likes

“the people”, huh? romney’s not listening to them at all

( unless he means “corporations” again. sigh )

17 Likes