Roland Martin Somehow Restrains Self from Hitting Alt-Righter Richard Spencer

Amid all the tattoos of Third Reich iconography bouncing around, one thing stood out: The neo-Nazis were all drinking milk. They spat it out as they danced, letting it dribble down their chins.

Nazis don’t swallow?

Well, the more I hear about these guys…

3 Likes

#Myonlysuperpower

My takeaway from watching 2/3rds of that nonsense (not Martin’s nonsense, he was on the money) is that Spencer is a privileged jackass who has failed upwards as only a privileged white dude jackass like him can (well, there’s another, bigger one, but let’s stay on topic). He can’t articulate his points well because they’re not based in reality (I’m a big fan of someone telling me that Europeans are the REAL Americans, down deep inside), he’s rude, and he’s a really bad liar.

He’s a coward, too. The way dances around his racist Nazi shtick and won’t come right out and say, “We want to remove people like you, Roland, because reasons; we want to boot out all the folks who don’t look the right shade and if you don’t leave we’ll steal your stuff anyway and probably murder you in the process”. No, instead, he claims to be the “alt-right” and derails the conversation.

Basically a smug white boy who comes off like an ignorant dipshit.

3 Likes

Yeah, yeah, way to use facts to ruin my little joke. :wink:

FWIW, that map doesn’t show the most (virtually 100%) lactose-intolerant population: Native Americans. Except of course the majority are now mixed with enough European that it’s not so bad.

3 Likes

They are coming out of woodwork since Drumpf’s “win”

2 Likes

OK you guys, I didn’t actually read the article before commenting. Whoops!

Some white supremacists think white ethnic identity has a geographic, historical correlation with the body’s tolerance for milk — specifically, the production of the lactase enzyme that allows humans to break down lactose.

I guess that shows how obvious their justification is, that I was able to jokingly nail it without even trying.

3 Likes

I think I would rather play football (soccer) for Accrington Stanley.

It’s good to know that more than 90% of all people living in Lake Malawi can drink milk.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.