Roll-up floating pool-pad that supports up to 1300lbs

[Read the post]

All right, $800 for now and I am so much closer to miserly when it comes to not dissolving all my sunblock and nanotitania. Maybe a little extra to coat it in superoleophobic stuff on one side or another, and I can get a run up with 1000lb. of meat hats and splash across to the sandbar. Where is the trapper (ADnDv3.5) angle?

2 Likes

I used to know a guy who had a Boeing 707 exit slide/raft he got surplus. Towed it around a lake with his boat for massive mobile parties. Fun times!

14 Likes

Oh man, I really want one of the smaller ones, but I guess they figure those can’t support one American.

3 Likes

I’m gonna lose another 250 lbs by next summer if it kills me.

4 Likes

When you get to that point, why not just lounge beside the pool and save your money?

1 Like

Lying partly in the water for the cooling is a big plus. Of course that doesn’t apply so much if you just stick a lounge chair on it… so I’m with you there. Just having your feet in the water, I guess.

1 Like

Cool but for 800 bucks I also want it in the shape of a lilly pad!!

7 Likes

This will hold just enough unsecured crap to get you into real trouble. Someone’s going to set a hibachi on top of the cooler and lose it all when he leans too far in his lawn chair.

I really hope someone gets that on video.

4 Likes

Not Prime eligible? screw it.

6 Likes

That or someone will run a extension cord out to it and have electrical devices going on it!

4 Likes

I bet Jack and Rose could have both lived on that!!!

2 Likes

14 Likes

excellent…just what the worlds oceans need.

Amazon has this filed under Vegetables? WTF?

1 Like

6 Likes

I’m quite the daredevil, but that’s just fucking insane.

“What, it’s fine! Don’t be a wi-” zzzz-zzzt.

1 Like

Genetically modified organisms can get pretty weird.

2 Likes

There is a good money in taking money from people who do not know what to do with it otherwise.

$800 to not be in the water? Isn’t the ground free?

4 Likes