Ron DeSantis blames his shortcomings on campaign manager

Originally published at: Ron DeSantis blames his shortcomings on campaign manager | Boing Boing

6 Likes

It sure is good that knowing how to delegate effectively isn’t an absolutely vital quality in a leader; so we can rest easy in the knowledge that Great Leader is untarnished by one of his underlings failing him.

12 Likes

resetting the campaign to an “underdog mentality” is probably a good idea considering where he stands as an unquestioned underdog, but there is nothing or nobody that can make people like him. if he really wanted to reset something, maybe start with some of these policies of his. failing that, he can churn through as much personnel as he wants with about the same expected result.

7 Likes

Unironically, DeSantis’ inability to accept blame or take responsibility is one of his shortcomings.

10 Likes

Unable to accept blame…sounds like top shelf Republican material to me!

9 Likes

A shitty candidate running a shitty campaign. What a surprise.

IMG_3707

2 Likes

Does he have a sign on his desk like Trump did (or should have had) that reads “The Buck Stops (Anywhere But) Here”?

4 Likes

He’s the last dog at the shelter that no one wants to adopt because he bites everyone and isn’t house trained and constantly licks himself and keeps the neighbors awake barking “WOKE WOKE WOKE!” at 3am.

6 Likes

I hope his belief system becomes synonymous with failure.

4 Likes

“reducing travel expenses”

You mean those travel expenses that were being stolen from the state?

4 Likes

I could have resisted, but I didn’t.

Sure. I mean, if I crash my car into a roadside tree it is clearly the tree’s fault.

4 Likes

Based on earlier reporting, Ron’s wife (aka Lady MacBeth) acted as one of his most trusted advisors. Being “partners in greatness”, I imagine that Ron has so far been loath to focus any blame on her.

7 Likes

It will come.

He’s a leopard. She’s got a face

7 Likes

I don’t believe there’s any solution to DeSantis’s predicament. Too many people despise him for who he is and what he’s done over and over and over again. As far as personality and policy, even if he does a 180 (all superfluous, of course), no one will be fooled.

3 Likes

DeSatan will never be this lucky…

4 Likes

The real truth is probably too shocking.

3 Likes

…and leaning into an “underdog” mentality.

Yep, that’s straight from the Ur-Fascist Playbook.

8: The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.