Ron DeSantis is tanking so fast, he's now just a few points ahead of Ramaswamy

The danger from fascists really isn’t based on competence in the first place. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the president who has done the most damage to democracy was also the one who thought you could use bleach as medicine.

13 Likes

This. You only need to be smart to effectively use the complex institutions critical to a modern democratic society, you don’t need to be smart to break them.

11 Likes

Ramaswamy is a real piece of work;
Ramaswamy promoted his belief that birthright citizenship… should end, along with the automatic right of U.S. citizens to vote in elections at the age of 18… He also wants a constitutional amendment that would require U.S. citizens to “earn” their right to vote…
He would raise the minimum voting age to 25, from 18, unless U.S. citizens passed a citizenship test, or served in the military…

Not seeing much sanity amongst the candidates in the GOP.
I hope Christie makes it to the debates, so he can rip Lord Dampnut a new one, but he’s no prize, either.

I wonder just how much abuse & humiliation DeSantis can take from the likes of Lord Dampnut before he pops his cork & orders Mar a Lardo razed to the ground by the Florida National Guard.

4 Likes

leopard GIF

"But I never thought they’d eat m–"®

9 Likes

… fortunately, even if he gets elected, he can still go fuck himself with all that

5 Likes

Good kitty.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.