Ron DeSantis sends security guard to stop Trumpers from protesting, but they scare him away (video)

Originally published at: Ron DeSantis sends security guard to stop Trumpers from protesting, but they scare him away (video) | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Awesome Let Them Fight GIF by Legendary Entertainment

41 Likes

Fly Free John Oliver GIF by Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

18 Likes

I feel absolutely disgusted in even remotely agreeing with any thing that drips from the mouth of these fools, but … yeah, they do have a right to protest.

Now I feel like I need a shower and I haven’t even made it to the gym yet today.

43 Likes

I live in Tampa, Fl. A county commissioner announced his intention to begin reviewing all public library books. It’s getting legitimately spooky in this state… I move to Maryland in four months and am white-knuckling it :-/

33 Likes

Welcome, a little early! You’ll find the climate here a little rougher than FL but it’s warming rapidly. On the political front, it’s pretty damn sane.

17 Likes

Everyone involved in the story is an asshole.

28 Likes

A potential positive outcome from this engagement is that DeStupid might lose a large batch of voters for not bowing down to the militia. The more infighting, the better. (Even though I agree with awfulhorid above that they had the right to protest.)

19 Likes

Just closed on my house in Baltimore a couple weeks ago - I don’t even have words for how excited I am. I’m a cold weather person so I’m sure I’ll get my fill. Hi future neighbor!

21 Likes

Book burning every Friday at Books-A-Million. /s

17 Likes

Heh. I worked at BAM for five years in college. Always fun to see its name dropped.

9 Likes

Oh, they may have the right to protest, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t enjoy seeing this turn into a large Republican vs. Republican bloodbath. To reference a different thread, yeah, guess I’m mean in finding that image humorous.

Aww. Thank you! :smiley:

15 Likes

Is he talking about Trump Cologne?

Which, as we all know, is the sweet aroma of a filled diaper.

15 Likes

When Fascists Collide.

14 Likes

Although it’s a bookstore event and looks like they might be in the parking lot, in which case they don’t have a right to protest right there.

9 Likes

This is the time to start cataloging all the reasons books get banned then apply the same criteria to the religious books…

Could be a fun result :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I gotta also say they have a right to protest but not in a private parking lot.

Also, how do we know it was DeSantis and not the property owner or store manager that wanted them to leave?

7 Likes

this remark plus your username has triggered a music link in my brain:

2 Likes

Baltimore is a cool city
Welcome to Md.

12 Likes

Saying everyone with something saying “Trump” is suspect.

4 Likes