Ron DeSantis staffer lay dying for nearly half an hour

Originally published at: Ron DeSantis staffer lay dying for nearly half an hour | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Lies No GIF

28 Likes

Ugh. Worse than a William Faulkner novel!

And also in a kinda literary way, grimly emblematic of the general Republican approach to healthcare.

32 Likes

Just imagine the last thing you see as your life gives way is Ron DeSantis looming over you, dipping his fingers into you and scooping it out, then sloppily eating it off his hands while chatting with aides.

24 Likes

Sarah Silverman Eww GIF by HULU

21 Likes

This is sad, but unsurprising.

We really need that vomit reaction emoji :face_vomiting: added, STAT.

18 Likes

This happened over a year ago?

9 Likes

seems like it’s a case of this just coming to light, meaning it got buried most likely so as to not make DeSantis look like a monster… which we all know he is…

20 Likes

suffered a heart attack after a “contentious” meeting in the governor’s office

Are they sure it was a heart attack, and not a frightening quantity of Ensure…?

6 Likes

He died doing what he loved, being horrible among horrible people.

20 Likes

A Florida medical examiner that the Florida Bulldog did not identify said it was unusual that no autopsy was performed.

Drugs?

GIF by hero0fwar

11 Likes

Also election security.

11 Likes

The logical conclusion of a worldview that says caring about other people is weak, is that nobody cares for other people. This is an example of how that goes.

I do feel bad for the people who lost a loved one, though.

18 Likes

I also feel bad for a guy who had to suffer the last 24 minutes of his life with comparable fools.

14 Likes

Oh, oh, have the conspiracies about “he was killed because he found a massive voter fraud ring run by Joe Biden” started yet?

14 Likes

Put me down for $5 on that being floated within the week.

14 Likes

How many people stepped over him going, “Woah, Pete, working hard, or hardly working? Mondays, amiright?”

13 Likes

I’d like to know why the meeting was “contentious”. From his background he doesn’t seem like he cared much about voting rights–only that votes be cast by the “right people”–but was he being asked to do something even he considered over the line?

10 Likes

A Florida medical examiner that the Florida Bulldog did not identify said it was unusual that no autopsy was performed

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

10 Likes

Is it because DeSantis… murdered him after he uncovered evidence of DeSantis engaging in election fraud? I’m just asking questions. People are saying. Obviously we need a special Office of DeSantis Committing Murder to Hide Election Crimes to get to the bottom of things.

16 Likes