Ron Paul suffers medical emergency during livestream event

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/25/ron-paul-suffers-medical-emergency-during-livestream-event.html

2 Likes

Mmm… how can I express a generic, socially acceptable concern for his health while still conveying the fact that I really don’t give a fuck?

Wait… yah, got it.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him.

23 Likes

He would likely dislike my own thoughts and prayers re: his health.

8 Likes

Was it him that said he wouldn’t help somebody if their house was on fire? Or was that another one.

3 Likes

Would this be a bad time to post a picture of perrenial candidate and Illinois Nazi Art Jones holding a “Ron Paul for President” sign?

2 Likes

Why are the comment links for Xeni’s posts always borked?

7 Likes

I’ll respond by not posting the “it’s happening!!” gif.

5 Likes

He’s 85. They’re literally nothing that could happen to him at this point that would even approach justice for his lifetime of poisoning this country.

9 Likes

I don’t know, being trapped in a completely paralyzed body in horrible pain for 20+ years might come close.

5 Likes

Yeah, not something an 85-year-old has to worry about.

That sure looks like a stroke. Drooped mouth, talking gibberish. How could he recover so quickly?

And what is it with these politicians who have to pretend that they’re invincible? Like admitting to the failures of the flesh is somehow a personal failing.

I mean, Herman Cain didn’t even break stride on Twitter.

10 Likes

Cain’s brain, wired-up in a vat of bubbling syrup, just like in the movies.

Well, technically that is only one out of the ordinary thing…

1 Like

Was anyone recording?

now that we’ve seen the first debacle, i mean debate, or perhaps i should say “debate”.

at any rate, how did trump’s affect compare to paul’s overall? did trump suffer a medical emergency himself?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.